VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can someone post a game folder with all the mods installed in it pls?
There's the (with mod) game from przemo in the opening post. But tfpatchguy has done more now for their patch, and is still updating them although less often for 2.5.2 now.

Links and instructions for tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 things, or 3.0.22 things. 2.5.2 has a lot of custom clothes, 3.0.22 doesn't have the custom clothes feature but does have a scene the 2.5.2 doesn't.

danhkbs213

Jun 30, 2021
There's the (with mod) game from przemo in the opening post. But tfpatchguy has done more now for their patch, and is still updating them although less often for 2.5.2 now.

Links and instructions for tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 things, or 3.0.22 things. 2.5.2 has a lot of custom clothes, 3.0.22 doesn't have the custom clothes feature but does have a scene the 2.5.2 doesn't.
thank you

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 - Update - Android

Changes:

• Last tfpatchguy patch added - (16-11-2021)
  • The method of inserting and extracting saved games was optimized, now only when you click on extract or insert saved games, the process will be done automatically.

Questions:

- Why do I get Errors when playing it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-How do I fix these errors?

-Can this error be solved in future versions, without having to do these steps?

Downloads:

No Mods:
With Mods:
it's work very well on android 10 galaxy a7 18,
have little problem to touch the dialogue,
sorry I'm make new acc my last acc cant recov the pas

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Teaching Feeling ver 3.0.22
works differently from last v2.5.2
basically i just headpat to move from Bad End.
but now need trust min 40 from talking with Silvie

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Splitting free time between headpats and talking in 3.0.22 seems to work. And your blocked from going to the shop for a while, I'm guessing to encourage it. Meeting Ferrum in the market later is a bit different too.

Reactions: Azwzrd

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Is there some kind of walkthrough?

I tried being kind as possible, bought her clothes and pancakes and she ended up dying of fever... Even the molesting option had the same result... As far as I see the only options are chat, go out, pat and molest. What am I missing..?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's taking me to some post on page 92, with a youtube link -.- ...
If you have the pages post count on anything but the default twenty it will screw up those links, both are still leading to the right posts for me.

quangvinhlmao

Sep 10, 2021
May I ask how to install the version with the most content for now?
i.e 2.5.2 or 3.0.22 smth, and instruction of how to install.
Thanks.
And have cheat plz, I love the story, but hate the grinding process.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
May I ask how to install the version with the most content for now...
2.5.2 can have a lot of custom clothes, the feature has since been completely removed. Otherwise I guess that would now be 3.0.22, if you don't really want those clothes.

Links and instructions for 2.5.2, or 3.0.22. If you get 3.0.22 the cheats are all listed here, otherwise there is txt files included with all the information you need on what's included.

Fri

Oct 9, 2017
2.5.2 can have a lot of custom clothes, the feature has since been completely removed. Otherwise I guess that would now be 3.0.22, if you don't really want those clothes.

Links and instructions for 2.5.2, or 3.0.22. If you get 3.0.22 the cheats are all listed here, otherwise there is txt files included with all the information you need on what's included.
Sorry for the stupid question, but... how do the links work on this site? Every time I try to follow some of the links that you guys paste into the replies I am being sent to the top of the current page and nothing else. Using newest Chrome for it, unles you actually just point to the game thread and nothing more?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Every time I try to follow some of the links that you guys paste into the replies I am being sent to the top...
If you've changed the posts per page count it will mess up links like those, scroll up a bit to post 9,114. A lot of older links were also screwed up by posts getting moved or deleted, but those above are definitely to the specific post.

Reactions: Fri

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have the clean (Japanese ver.) of 2.5.2?
In or on Workupload here.
Can someone help me im not sure why im stuck on this loading screen im on version 3.0.22
First time you run the game it has to unpack, although that message says it'll only take a minute it usually takes a lot longer to finish. Instructions for getting 3.0.22 going here, if it never finishes or fails you can do it manually.

poloko773

Dec 2, 2020
Instruction on the first time start up and patching are in the info.txt file inside tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 folder, or here with links for all the things you'll need to download...

Download the 3.0.0 game from przemo's folder, extract it from the zip and then run it so it fully unpacks. The new 64Bit version doesn't like long file address so don't have it in too many other folders, and it may take awhile to complete.

Download the update patch, from przemo's folder or . Drop it in the games folder with the exe, on the main menu click...
Exit the game. Go to the 3.0.22 section of and download the 32Bit executable. Extract it into the game folder, so it replaces the games existing files (like the old patch would).

From tfpatchguys folder again download fix_TF.tpatch. That's the temporary translation patch, install it just like the update patch from the games menu.

Edit - A mod pack is now in the 3.0.22 folder, and includes all the usual mods and more. Install the mod pack like the patch and update. To turn some of the mods on or off and to check it's installed, click the cog above the dialogue window in game to open the settings and things to use new the...
The temporary patch and now the mod pack are frequently updated so check back every now and then. Recent additions are the alternate Nephy and...
Extra note for Sylvie's benefit, with 3.0.X you have to balance the usual head pats at the beginning with talking to her.
Can anyone upload this to other site? because i can't download with mega due to the transfer limit

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes