VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

andy2020

Aug 24, 2019
Somebody in discord asked me to add cheats to pc ver soo.
Now you can be lazy in Pc version too.

Links:

Cheats for nomal version:
Mega
Cheats for modded version:
Mega

Cheat list:
cheaton = turn cheats on
cheatoff = turn cheats off
lustup = +50 lust
lustupmore = +200 lust
lustdown = -50 lust
lustudownmore = -200 lust
loveup = +50 lust
loveupmore = +200 lust
lovedown = -50 lust
lovedownmore = -200 lust
Where do these cheats get entered?

andy2020

Aug 24, 2019
Weird, that's what I had tried, but it doesn't appear to be working for me. Oh well, I've completed all memories anyways.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Weird, that's what I had tried, but it doesn't appear to be working for me...
Install the modded, or normal cheat mod to the right copy of the game currently in the opening post. Enter cheaton exactly as it's written in the list and it should let you know...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you've completed all the memories they're not really much use, if you have the modded game try John Cena instead.

Edit - Although if you have the modded game and want yandere Sylvie that does take a lot of intimacy to turn on.

Last edited:

Kadeu

Dec 4, 2021
After catching Sylvie masturbating when coming home I get an audio bug where her sex sounds never stop. The only way I can get rid of it is by reloading a save before it ever happened. Is there a fix too this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Is there a fix too this?
Not counting the custom clothes fix there's only the cafe quick fix linked in the opening post. You could try out tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 patch and mods they've had a lot more updates, but you will need to build your own copy of the game from scratch.

There's also their patch for the 3.0.22 version of the game you won't be able to use your existing save with it though.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
After catching Sylvie masturbating when coming home I get an audio bug where her sex sounds never stop. The only way I can get rid of it is by reloading a save before it ever happened. Is there a fix too this?
That sounds like an older bug that got resolved by VM Anon and TF Anon doing something with a new macro they made. Are you using the latest version of TF Anon's and VM Anon's mods on a clean 3.0.22?

thisname31

Feb 11, 2019
I dont see any " nurse '' option or health status, i've been trying to play like a fool ( She end up dead ) until i download another version. They've a " nurse option'' So what happened here ? What a TROLL

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I dont see any " nurse '' option or health status, i've trying to play like a fool until i download another version...
Played though the beginning a few times with the game in the opening post, the nurse option always appeared. There is no health status with the basic game, Sylvie will get sick once and her recovery is just a on how you've treated her.

Once in 3.0.22 lag caused Sylvie not to appear on screen after she recovered, that was worrying for few seconds.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: thisname31

Alonlyplayer

Nov 10, 2021
i'm want to try this game but i dont know which version i should download and download mod is ok for the game to run?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i'm want to try this game but i dont know which version should i play first modded or unmodded?
You can just ignore most of the mods if your not interested, and they're mostly small or late game things. You might want to make your own copy with tfpatchguy's patch and maybe mods though, look above if you do.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes