VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Guys, I'm trying the v.3, can you tell me how to use the old save please? I copied mine from the v2.5.2 to the new one, but nothing showed up. Can I use the old one or must I restart? Also, I don't use English patch or anything, this is a raw game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
really!! Which mod is it?
It's part of their 2.5.2 translation patch.
Guys, I'm trying the v.3, can you tell me how to use the old save please?
You can't I'm afraid, the new version is too different. If you want the temporary translation patch look back here. If you restart you now have to mix talking to Sylvie as well head pating for her to survive.

Reactions: Clay Karen

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
What a hell, guys....
I start to play this just recently, but damn.. this game is so tied to the right choices...(?) :FacePalm: Do you have to go the "rails" in your choices and answers or will she die? Is it really so? I can't even play a bit indifference role what grow up to compassion and love then?
If I want to be a little rough at first it wouldn't work. If I want feed her just water and bread first time, game don't ask me again about food and... she will die.
If won't buy dress at first visit the shop then change my mind and buy it next time.... she will die??
Plus. I have to pat her almost all time but what if I want talk often than pet head?
In the end. You have choice but it's a fake choice.. I'm a little disappointed.... :Kappa:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you have to go the "rails" in your choices and answers or will she die? Is it really so?
Yes you have get so many points from choices and actions (also pancakes) or Sylvie will die, the games very strict in the first few weeks. There's a in the old walkthrough detailing it, with 3.0.X you also have to mix talking with head patting too.

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Yes you have get so many points from choices and actions (also pancakes) or Sylvie will die, the games very strict in the first few weeks. There's a in the old walkthrough detailing it, with 3.0.X you also have to mix talking with head patting too.
I see :_(
Oh. As I can understand 3.0 begins more flexible and have really a lot of good new content. What a pity that the english dialogs are not very comfortable for me. I think I'll wait translation on my native. Although it won't be soon..

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I don't really understand how things are going, but since my curiosity got out of seeing this post, I see that it has had a few updates since the last time I saw it (like 2 and a half years ago or more).
So, I have some questions that I don't know if someone more up-to-date with this topic could help me.

Does it already have an end or is it still an infinity after the first weeks have passed?

Does the author plan to give more content to this world or is he into something else or is he just lost in action?

I saw years ago that there were drawings (I don't know if official) of the doctor (the main character) with the other girls (the one with the coffee and the waitress), has there been progress or was it discarded (if it was official, what I saw years ago)?

With nothing to add, I humbly hope that someone could help me clarify my doubts.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't really understand how things are going...
Still just the early bad ending. The last update was just a few months ago, look back a page for more. Don't think I've ever seen official art of (definitely) the doctor and other girls. Przemo has mentioned polls about them, but I've never seen those either. There are fan games and a untranslated mod that aren't just Sylvie.

Edit - There was a old about Nephy and Aurelia getting their own games, but it sounded like Ray was just thinking out loud.

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Still just the early bad ending. The last update was just a few months ago, look back a page for more. Don't think I've ever seen official art of (definitely) the doctor and other girls. Przemo has mentioned polls about them, but I've never seen those either. There are fan games and a untranslated mod that aren't just Sylvie.

Edit - There was a old about Nephy and Aurelia getting their own games, but it sounded like Ray was just thinking out loud.
Only two annotations I have to mention ...

The first (with all the respect in the world) how stupid is the man. How the hell does it occur to him to try to carry out the development of 4 titles at the same time if he has not finished with one, unless he has a few helping him (a minimum of a dozen), I see that this goes for a long time (maybe at this rate, in the early 1930s).

The second, because of how the art is, it gave me an idea of the tastes that the artist might like, but just checking the pivix a little, I see that the line has been crossed for a long time and for the love of God, now I regret having seen it. It's not that it's very strong, there are worse ones, but in heaven, I wasn't expecting it and I was eating.

Thanks for the info, at this rate I will check again if I am still alive in a few more years.

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
So, what the difference between Unmo*ested version and mo*ested one?
Game seems to be working the same way - you go bad route, you get bad ending.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, what the difference between...
The one also labelled as (with mod) has the translation, partial decensor and extra mods, the (without mod) one doesn't have the extra mods. One of the mods does add in a way to get the molesting scene without the game over.

Molested is just what the uploader nick named the modded game.

Reactions: pIXEL-san

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I wish there was translation of some of these buttons, even if it ends up being a muddled abbreviation. I feel like there's a dozen things I don't know what they do even if I click on them.
I'm not even sure which way the frequency menu goes on the sex terms nicknames.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Guys, did the new version remove some of clothes from the store (the cutout underwear and the likes), or must I reach some stage to bring them back?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes