VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Im corious, is the game gonna be updated to 3.0.19 here? Or if isnt can i play that version with 2.5.2 translation with some files edit

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im corious, is the game gonna be updated to 3.0.19 here...
There's no proper patch yet, and you can't just used a old version even more so now. But look back here for links and instructions for 3.0.22 and the temporary patch.

Reactions: Wlafy

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
There's no proper patch yet, and you can't just used a old version even more so now. But look back here for links and instructions for 3.0.22 and the temporary patch.
It really worked! I dont know how much of it translated or what's new on these new updates, are they translated or not but this was a huge help! Thanks!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mr. Pancakes

May 13, 2020
I'm quite new to this, but my screen's all black (Android). I even waited 10+ minutes to see if it changes to the main menu it still didn't work. Enlighten me, please.

Last edited:

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
is there any way to change save data. like increasing the amount of lust or the amount of item ( blue and pink flower) on version 3.0????

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm quite new to this, but my screen's all black...
If your using a newer version of Android you need one of the new ports from Himiko-S, older ports won't work. The 3.0.22 version and it's temporary patch is on the previous page, or there's the modded 2.5.2 back here.
is there any way to change save data...
You used to be able to edit the save. Not sure if it'll still work with 3.0.X though, the save looks similar to before but not exactly the same. So I'd make a back up of your save if you try it just in case.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Why am I not having a good gut feeling of about this and from him as well, of about this and him..... And I don't likes it when my gut telling me something that it knows to be true and real... God I hope he doesn't becomes of one of "those types" of people.... Sorry for being vague as fuck here, but man, reading upon the things that were posted in here, it doesn't seems right nor good at all... God I hope my gut is wrong of about this.....
Gloves and other clothes were also removed temporary during 1.9 to 2.0 transition.

Mr. Pancakes

May 13, 2020
If your using a newer version of Android you need one of the new ports from Himiko-S, older ports won't work. The 3.0.22 version and it's temporary patch is on the previous page, or there's the modded 2.5.2 back here.

You used to be able to edit the save. Not sure if it'll still work with 3.0.X though, the save looks similar to before but not exactly the same. So I'd make a back up of your save if you try it just in case.
I downloaded that one. Maybe it doesn't work on the S10 Samsung Galaxy. Or maybe I'm missing something crucial?

Last edited:

Mr. Pancakes

May 13, 2020
I downloaded that one. Maybe it doesn't work on the S10 Samsung Galaxy.
Look above maybe as that's about the ports from Himiko-S. I only use a pretty old tablet so only tried the old ports, they needed .
My apologies, it seemed like my webview wasn't updated to the latest version, but it works now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and the stuff to greatly raises her Lust and the MC energy as well during sex.
If you mean in 3.0.X then I think that's not really been removed, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're now incense. I think, it does let you both last a long time. Clothes, except for custom clothing should be back... eventually.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
If you mean in 3.0.X then I think that's not really been removed, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're now incense. I think, it does let you both last a long time. Clothes, except for custom clothing should be back... eventually.
Red Potpourri and Red Incence? Chirst man...... I don't like of how this is starting to go down..... I wonder if he beend the knee, when "others" reeeeeeeeed to him about the sex drugs, gonna be hoest, they are.

Jul 31, 2018
I downloaded the mega molested version link and get a message after launching at the top about a loading TyranoScript.
I looked through the posts trying to find if other people had talked about that and found it, but those posts were from years ago and I wasn't sure if the fix was still valid or not.

Might try downloading it from work upload or something to see if Mega just didn't download it correctly, but if there is a simpler fix it would be appreciated since my download speed is dead tortoise riding a snail.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes