VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
If your using WinRAR it might be from that, look at the post back here from a just few days ago. If you haven't maybe switch your search setting to most recent, that issue still comes up a lot.
I'm using something called BreeZip Not sure if that would have the same problems as WinRar or not, but I'll look into it.

That post talking about renaming it just lireally means the folder itself? Like rename it and before extracting it?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That post talking about renaming it just lireally means the folder itself? Like rename it and before extracting it?
Yes someone said a while ago they extracted it with WinRAR by shortening the compressed files name, and maybe the file location length in general? The name is a bit long though...

TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v52_r531m_Moddedzip.7z

But I use 7Zip and occasionally Bandizip thay don't have any issues with the 7z files, so haven't tried it out.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I played this game a long time ago and now that I have returned I see that there are many new things and it is all a bit confusing. So I have some doubts.

1. What are the differences between Przemo's Patch and tfpatchguy's Patch?
  2. Is there any mod that adds sex options or scenes like anal sex, toys or similar?

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
I played this game a long time ago and now that I have returned I see that there are many new things and it is all a bit confusing. So I have some doubts.

1. What are the differences between Przemo's Patch and tfpatchguy's Patch?
  2. Is there any mod that adds sex options or scenes like anal sex, toys or similar?
I can answer the 2nd question: No/Not yet.
Maybe Ray-Kbys will add those in the future versions. It's down to his decision after all.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What are the differences between Przemo's Patch and tfpatchguy's Patch?
For 2.5.2 the one from tfpatchguy has been worked on more. It's has more extras, fixes and a full decensor. Don't install it over top of przemo's patch though look back here.

With the latest 3.0.X version of the game there's no proper patch yet but tfpatchguy's is playable, look back here.
s there any mod that adds sex options or scenes like anal sex, toys or similar?
No as far as I know the only mods are the ones in those MEGA folders, and a voice mod for Przemo's. And I've only ever heard of a old anal fingering mod that just moved the hand down a bit.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What happens if you never have sex with her? Also what is the last memory?
Translated memory guide back here. Last memory depends on if you have the mods, but if it's one on its own it's the roleplay mods. Dress Sylvie in just her old rags and pick the new option that appears at night.

You can turn sex off completely with the platonic setting.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
No as far as I know the only mods are the ones in those MEGA folders, and a voice mod for Przemo's. And I've only ever heard of a old anal fingering mod that just moved the hand down a bit.
It is a pity that it is so. I loved this game, the only thing I see missing is more sex options, positions, sex toys, etc.

By the way, what do you think is more worthwhile, version 3.0 or 2.5.2 with mods?

And another question, in the tfpatchguy's folder in addition to the 4 numbered files there is a file called "custom clothes". Is the content of this (which I understand is more extra clothes) included in any of the numbered files? If not, would I have to paste it last of all?

And what are those files called electron version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
By the way, what do you think is more worthwhile, version 3.0 or 2.5.2 with mods...
There's a lot more with the fully modded 2.5.2, and you'd only really be missing a brief appearance of a new npc. Saves can't be moved over from 2.5.2 to 3.0.X though.

The separate custom clothes is a large amount of extra ones not in the other patch or mods, and it modifies the UI to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sylvie can't wear the mizugi in the bath though... I always install it last. Electron is a different engine to replace Tyrano, if you have any issues with it.

Reactions: Palillo

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
The separate custom clothes is a large amount of extra ones not in the other patch or mods
Are these extra clothes taken into account for the nude mod? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Silvie takes into account the clothes she is wearing when going out and if she thinks that she is scantily clad she will not want to go out. I have been seeing and in the custom clothes I have seen clothes that are almost going naked and she has not protested or there have been reactions from the people in the city when I have gone out.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are these extra clothes taken into account for the nude mod...
Can't tell you I'm afraid. Most of the custom clothes aren't to my taste, and I only really take advantage of the exposure mod because I love the...
And like you say even that is too little for her to agree to going outside in unmodded. I would guess they don't though none of the default custom clothing was skimpy.

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
And like you say even that is too little for her to agree to going outside in unmodded. I would guess they don't though none of the default custom clothing was skimpy.
Sorry, English is not my native language and I don't know if I understood you correctly.

Without mods I understand that Silvie is never going to want to go out scantily clad.

The nude mod I guess what this does is that according to her has greater lust (I really don't know what stat is that is taken into account), she can go out with increasingly scandalous clothes. Also add comments from people when you go out to town.

But I understand that custom clothes are not taken into account, that is, even if she wears a dress that is two bands of cloth slightly covering her chest, she will not care even if it is the beginning of the game and she should ashamed to wear that kind of clothes.

I am right?

I ask because I would like those clothes to also be taken into account when going out with them on, otherwise I think I'm going to ignore them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Without mods I understand that Silvie is never going to want to go out scantily clad...
Right. Sylvie will not normally go out unless fully clothed, not even dressed like my screenshot above. the nude/exposure mod changes that, just like it says in...
I was guessing the custom clothes don't work with the mod, and the few I just tested don't. Sylvie might as well be naked and there's no mention of it in dialogue.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
One last question, is there a way to view the game in 1440p? I have a monitor of that definition and it doesn't matter if I put it in full screen or windowed, it appears to me as a window that does not occupy the entire screen.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One last question, is there a way to view the game in 1440p?
There's a section in tfpatchguys patch info & faq.txt about it. You might be able force it bigger by editing the package.json file, but the game might not work right above what it was meant for.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
There's a section in tfpatchguys patch info & faq.txt about it. You might be able force it bigger by editing the package.json file, but the game might not work right above what it was meant for.
Thanks a lot.

I have edited the file to set the maximum size to 1440p and so far it has not given me any problems.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
It is a pity that it is so. I loved this game, the only thing I see missing is more sex options, positions, sex toys, etc.

By the way, what do you think is more worthwhile, version 3.0 or 2.5.2 with mods?

And another question, in the tfpatchguy's folder in addition to the 4 numbered files there is a file called "custom clothes". Is the content of this (which I understand is more extra clothes) included in any of the numbered files? If not, would I have to paste it last of all?

And what are those files called electron version?

Ok so, currently, my personal opinion is the 2.5.2 with mods is preferable due to the sheer variety of mods I've been able to cobble together.

But I've yet to get 3.0 working yet so I can't give an honest perspective there quite yet.

In regards to the mods I've managed to finagle together: Main Molested version of the game, Przemo's translation patch (modded), cheats (modded), tfpatchguy's translation patch, modpatch from 1.9.2 to 2.5.2, voice mod, translated mods from a viet version, custom clothes, and old clothes assets.

It's about as complete as the game can possibly be with all the mods actually working together without any issues (barring the occasional jump scare of a nude and decapitated sylvie before the screen finishes rendering...yeah that wasn't fun to find).

The hints are also translated which makes scene collecting a little easier too.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes