VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Question, the extras...
Various Ray-K related things from two of the patch maker/updater's. Mostly Teaching Feeling related things but there's also Determinable Unstable in them.

The 2.5.2 stuff in przemo's folder is what the prepatched games in the opening post use. There's some extra things too, and the raw unpatched Japanese copy's of Teaching feeling.

Kind of the same in tfpatchguy's. Their things get more updates made to them, but can't be installed over top of przemo's.

Reactions: zobzius

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update:

Changes:

• The latest patch for the English translation of tfpatchguy has been added.

• At the request of some users, the storage location of the saved games of android 11 was changed, so that they can more easily access their games, and due to this I decided to better order the locations, now for any version of Android, either 5 to 11, they will be saved in this location "/Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching-Feeling-English/3.0.22/". In order to use their same saved game, they must copy their saved game to this new location. for android 11 don't forget to make a backup copy of your saved game before proceeding to install and uninstall the old version.

• A log file was added, in order to be able to solve any error that they present, I added this because unlike the community in English, in the community in Spanish, they reported unexpected closures, something that does not happen in the version In English, despite the fact that both are the same, with the only difference in the language, well if someone presents an error, just upload that file that will be saved in the same location as the games saved under the name "Logging.txt", and I can fix it.

Note:

I repeat in Android 11, do not forget to make a backup copy of your saved games, before proceeding to install this new version or uninstall the old version, I do not want them to report to me later that they persisted all their progress for not following these instructions. these game saves are in "/Android/obb/com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev/".

Download:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Yes some were temporarily removed to get the update out.

Why am I not having a good gut feeling of about this and from him as well, of about this and him..... And I don't likes it when my gut telling me something that it knows to be true and real... God I hope he doesn't becomes of one of "those types" of people.... Sorry for being vague as fuck here, but man, reading upon the things that were posted in here, it doesn't seems right nor good at all... God I hope my gut is wrong of about this.....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Game wont start, stuck at black screen at startup and the window says...
If you extracted the game with WinRAR try shortening the compressed files name, or using . WinRAR doesn't usually like the prepatched 7z files and won't decompress it properly.

Alternatively get the raw 2.5.2 game from , and the matching versions patches and etc from either prezemo's or but do not mix them. They're just normal zips, tfpatchguy's have been updated more.

If your interested in the 3.0.22 version and it's temporary (modless) wip patch look here.

Mar 22, 2019
Probably not the right place to ask but does anyone still have Ray's wall butt generator ? The one that was uploaded on tumblr and got removed ever since tumblr's "family friendly policy" got into action.
I checked przemo's folder and seems like it's not in there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Probably not the right place to ask but does anyone still have Ray's wall butt generator ?
Back here.
can anyone help me? Sylvie keeps on dying even though i patted her all the time
The old walkthrough in the opening post has a . Pick the cleaner choices, make sure to buy her pancakes and the new dress. No raping, and if your playing 3.0.X you have to mix up head patting with talking.

BotCactus

Mar 17, 2021

Changes:

• At the request of some users, the storage location of the saved games of android 11 was changed, so that they can more easily access their games, and due to this I decided to better order the locations, now for any version of Android, either 5 to 11, they will be saved in this location "/Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching-Feeling-English/3.0.22/". In order to use their same saved game, they must copy their saved game to this new location. for android 11 don't forget to make a backup copy of your saved game before proceeding to install and uninstall the old version.

• A log file was added, in order to be able to solve any error that they present, I added this because unlike the community in English, in the community in Spanish, they reported unexpected closures, something that does not happen in the version In English, despite the fact that both are the same, with the only difference in the language, well if someone presents an error, just upload that file that will be saved in the same location as the games saved under the name "Logging.txt", and I can fix it.

Note:

I repeat in Android 11, do not forget to make a backup copy of your saved games, before proceeding to install this new version or uninstall the old version, I do not want them to report to me later that they persisted all their progress for not following these instructions. these game saves are in "/Android/obb/com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev/".

Download:

Black screen

Reactions: b3gf3sh

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I'm new here and I've read the uploader's note on the first page and yet I still don't understand what to do to get a modded game. Do I download the Molested section or do I download the game and then Przemo's patch? There are so many things in that patch that I don't know what to do.

Prince Cumelot

Jul 24, 2019

Changes:

Note:

Download:

Apparently, my 2gigs ram wasn't enough to keep playing this port for more than 10 minutes ... sad.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm new here and I've read the uploader's note on the first page and yet...
The two games in the opening post are prepatched, download the (with mod) version and the quick fix for it. You might also want the custom clothes fix if you want to use them.

Alternatively get the raw unpatched game from przemo's folder, and install tfpatchguy's patch and mods from their folder.

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes