VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
I understand there is a fresh version v2.5.2?
Please, if yes, then give a download link, preferably patched and reworked, in general, ready to run, if not difficult)
Will be grateful)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fresh, clean or raw usually means no patches installed at all. Look back here for links to make your own copy of 2.5.2 with tfpatchguy's things, which needs a clean copy of the game not one from the opening post.

If you mean the latest version of the game thats 3.0.22, look here. Or here for a copy of the game with half the work done. The patches from tfpatchguy (not so much 2.5.5 now) often get updates so you'd want to update them anyway.

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
Fresh, clean or raw usually means no patches installed at all. Look back here for links to make your own copy of 2.5.2 with tfpatchguy's things, which needs a clean copy of the game not one from the opening post.

If you mean the latest version of the game thats 3.0.22, look here. Or here for a copy of the game with half the work done. The patches from tfpatchguy (not so much 2.5.5 now) often get updates so you'd want to update them anyway.
I'm honestly too lazy to search, patch, delete, overload everything, I just want a link with a ready-made "Download-play"

Below was exactly what I asked for, thanks a lot for the tip)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elias85

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is there any way I can cheat in this game? like adding trust, love, etc. Also in which folder is the save located since I cannot find it.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Some working cheats for 3.0.0X? Cheats_modded doesnt work.
Don't mix different versions or modders, if your using you already have cheats.
Is there any way I can cheat in this game...
If your using one of the prepatched games in the opening post look back here, or tfpatchguy's patch has it's own built in cheats. Saves are in the games folder, sort files by name and two .sav files should be right next to the exe.

Cheats are entered in the say bar after it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Forgot to link to instructions for tfpatchguy's things 2.5.2, or 3.0.22 simpler 3.0.22 here. Saves can't be moved over or back between the versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: rambool

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
installed version 3.0, added 0.22 fix and translation, but most of the UI is still displayed in japanese. I wonder what I am doing wrong...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks for pointing that out. Would you suggest I reinstall or just apply that patch on top of everything else?
Bit late sorry, you'd better use a clean copy of the game. There's that copy with everything but the translation and mods if you don't want to sit through the unpacking again.

Piggod

Dec 10, 2021
Does someone or anyone, have the Oct/19/2017 version at all, with the Eng patch/mod update? Since I heard, they added New Content is in that version and I would like to know what it is all about, also to see, if they added any new clothing/lingerie at all.
Hi Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling is all black screen
i tried everything skipping. Auto it's not working help

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes