VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any ideas how to open this scene?
It's the door scene, look here. The mod info in tfpatchguy's MEGA folder has been updated with it now...

Door H-scene: new sex scene when you "go out alone". Requirements: Nude mod is on, Sylvie is nude, it's daytime, intimacy >= 1500, lust >= 1000

jz568

May 5, 2018
Here's a shorter, hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. Although they haven't updated them in a week they do update often so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch from , put it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods.
Hello, is it a must to use the 32Bit exe, or is the 64Bit one fine?

jz568

May 5, 2018
There seems to be an issue with the 3.0.22 voice mod where I'm not getting any voices in the 'First time with Sylvie scene'.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
It's the door scene, look here. The mod info in tfpatchguy's MEGA folder has been updated with it now...

Door H-scene: new sex scene when you "go out alone". Requirements: Nude mod is on, Sylvie is nude, it's daytime, intimacy >= 1500, lust >= 1000
Where do you grab the update with the new scenes?

DenMo

Sep 7, 2018
TBH this got me abit confused right now when I read trough all this.. so currently I have the v.3.0.22 version with the new door scene I applied all patches and have a modded version etc.. but now I read that the v.2.5 has more scenes but less clothing.. in order to get this I need to download that said version on the Megafolders from Slyvie than I still need to download the fixes from the other Megafolder translation patch, custom clothes, mods, voice mod and at the end I have the same "game" but one with more clothing option and the other with more scenes.. did I got it wrong or am I right? :unsure:

Ps. I am currently over 600 Lust and my mouth Sensitivity is High but I do not get the last BJ scene.. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
3.0.22 has more scenes and, arguably, content, but 2.5.2 has custom clothes system, while it was removed in 3.0.22. That said, most of the custom clothes that were in are gradually being ported back in by TF Anon, so I'd still say that there's more content in 3.0.22.

Reactions: DenMo

DenMo

Sep 7, 2018
3.0.22 has more scenes and, arguably, content, but 2.5.2 has custom clothes system, while it was removed in 3.0.22. That said, most of the custom clothes that were in are gradually being ported back in by TF Anon, so I'd still say that there's more content in 3.0.22.
Thanks for the Info, But I read that there was a bath scene in the other one and a kitchen scene? But I do have a kitchen scene already in my version which why I am damn confused right now. So you think it is better to stick at version 3.0.22 and not look into the other one? I just want to know if this is worth the time or not. Many thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the Info, But I read that there was a bath scene in the other one and a kitchen scene?
The bath scene has been added to both the 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 versions of tfpatchguy's mods. The kitchen scene is in the base game but slightly broken (one image doesn't show), it is fixed in tfpatchguy's patches though.

The 3.0.22 mod pack is the only version with the door scene.

DenMo

Sep 7, 2018
The bath scene has been added to both the 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 versions of tfpatchguy's mods. The kitchen scene is in the base game but slightly broken (one image doesn't show), it is fixed in tfpatchguy's patches though.

The 3.0.22 mod pack is the only version with the door scene.
Then I probably did something wrong here, I will look into it and reinstall the mods if needed, many thanks!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I will look into it and reinstall the mods if needed, many thanks!
You might want to grab the modpack info.txt and keep it in the game folder, it tells you how things are triggered. Like the bath scene being triggered by say bar commands.

usernameao

Nov 19, 2017
Good day. Do i need to install the modpack in the mega if i downloaded the already modded version? if so then how do i install the modpack.tpatch? Thanks in advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Good day. Do i need to install the modpack in the mega if i downloaded the already modded version?
That patch isn't for the prepatched games currently in the opening post. You don't really want to mix things from different game versions, or the mod makers and mixing those would be doing both. Look back here (or here for a already half done version) if you want to play 3.0.22 with tfpatchguy's modpack.

Reactions: usernameao
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes