VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I mean that file is in the 2.5.2 mega folder, not in the 3.0.33 one, which is what has me confused.
I didn't notice a 3.0.22 patch the last time I looked in the a day or two ago, or checking in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only the 3.0.22 folder. The date on that 3.0.22 patch is pretty odd too actually, it's been replaced a few times since then.

Oops though I'd corrected that 3.0.33 miss type.

Apr 14, 2019
I didn't notice a 3.0.22 patch the last time I looked in the 2.5.2 folder a day or two ago, or checking in...
Yeah, I just checked now. It isn't there anymore. I think tfpatchguy saw my post and deleted it, so it must've been mistakenly put in there. I should've screen capped the whole folder like you did, so I don't look like I'm making things up right now, b-but I swear it was there, honest!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i unlock the other 2? this is like the only one that i dont know how.
Translated memory guide back here, with a quick description of how to get the first one. That last one is the same as you already have, but with more lust and more wine.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
The reason the patch is being updated so frequently is because VoiceMod Anon is also bug-hunting while he's working on the voice mod, so when he reports bugs in the thread, TransFix Anon updates them pretty promptly. He's also been reincorporating old clothes that Ray didn't get put in in time for the 3.0 release. Just today, TF Anon added the topless sailor fukku back into the game.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
TransFix Anon's translation patch is a complete decensor, for both 2.5.2 and 3.0.22. They only work on clean JP copies of the game.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Only JP Copies, why?
There only exists JP copies. There is no "official" English version, other than the 1.7.9 translation that's included in TransFix Anon's MEGA along with the other stuff he has, along with the story behind it.

"Clean copy" will always mean the unmodified JP game. If you want the game decensored, you need to use TransFix Anon's transfix (translation + bug fix + decensor) patches. You cannot use these patches on przemo's pre-modded copy. You'd have to go manually extract and place all the assets in your installation if you wanted to try to do that.

where can i download the pc version for 3.0.22? i've only seen the android version so far
The method supported in the main development thread on 4chan is buying it from DLsite:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a voice mods for the game in the opening post with przemo's patch and mods, it's here. But the one that's for tfpatchguy's is better even the maker says so, tfpatchguy is who Miyakuni keeps talking about.

Links and instructions for tfpatchguys's 2.5.2 things, or their 3.0.22 things.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why hasn’t this game been updated?
If you mean the opening post with 3.0.22 then possibly because the temporary patch from tfpatchguy is almost, but not completely up to what 2.5.2 was. And is getting sometimes several updates a week made to it and it's mod pack.

Link right above or here to get 3.0.22 and tfpatchguy's things up and running.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does both have the modded and unmodded version have been decensored?
Like Miyakuni kind of said above tfpatchguy's patch has the complete decensor. The patch from prezmo, used in both the (with mod) and (without mod) games in the opening post have mosaics in the molesting and blowjob scenes.

Links above to tfpatchguy's patches, the games to install them to and instructions are again above.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes