VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...which version has the most added content/scenes? Im dying to find aurelias and nephys scene. But Im not sure if its an actual thing or not
With things being cut for time and no mods for 4.0.6 I think 3.0.22 wins, but there's no official Aurelia or Nephy scenes.

Just remembered there is a recent mod for 3.0.22 with them, maybe if JoiPlay works it could maybe be added. Linked to at the bottom of this 3.0.22 post, that JoiPlay guide was meant to link there.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
With things being cut for time and no mods for 4.0.6 I think 3.0.22 wins, but there's no official Aurelia or Nephy scenes.

Just remembered there is a recent mod for 3.0.22 with them, maybe if JoiPlay works it could maybe be added. Linked to at the bottom of this 3.0.22 post, that JoiPlay guide was meant to link there.
Oh, wait. Are those english? For some reason I thought the mod was still in Chinese, or wasn't properly translated somehow.

yaamers

Jul 20, 2021
dis game kinda empty? I played on the 4.0 ver and I got to the lovers stage but thru out my entire play through we never had actual deep talks and long conversations. I had high hopes for a game this highly rated :/

themanj

Mar 31, 2021
dis game kinda empty? I played on the 4.0 ver and I got to the lovers stage but thru out my entire play through we never had actual deep talks and long conversations. I had high hopes for a game this highly rated :/
I hate to say its about as good as it gets. most games don't even get this level of quality

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
I have some more content for you for v3.0.22:
- My own mod that I made - in this mod you can take Sylvie to the amusement park, visit attractions and a little more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-07 160714.png

- New bad? ending - I was checking the server on discord and saw that someone mentioned such a mod so I thought why not make one.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-07 160932.png

- I changed the UI a bit and added buttons to the Vietnamese mod, you no longer have to type "bath, dinner" in text box, you can use the button.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-07 160626.png Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-07 160636.png

- Changed the background of the player's room in the first scenes.

- Mod in which you can have sex with Aurelia, Nephy and with Sylvie on the balcony

NEW GAME IS REQUIRED
I don't know how to fix this or if it can be fixed at all, maybe it's just the way it works but in order for the amusement park to work properly and the new ending to work at all you have to start a new game.(If you want you can use cheats to restore some progress, type "cheats" in text box and choose what you need)

-----If you downloaded this mod before and there was a problem with getting stuck in the amusement park it should be fixed now, download and install it again -----
(Copy TF_fix.tpatch to the main folder with the game and hit apply patch)

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know the triggers for being able to buy multiple items from the shop? I used to be able to buy twice, thrice, even four times, but now I can only buy one item at a time.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I assumed you can only buy one item a visit in 3.0 because from the start you get all the colours variations, previously that was the thing that intimacy unlocked. Although 4.0 still gives you all colours and lets you buy several at a time...

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch, or right to the bottom for everything already done. But here's a shorter and hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. They do update often (kind of) so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch (not the similar looking .zip) from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie. In the 3.0.22 MEGA folder you'll find txt files with information about what's in the patch and mod pack.

There's now a custom clothing pack, as its txt file says install it last. So always translation, mod pack then custom clothing.

If your having issues with the in game patcher for some reason, or just want to do it the old fashioned way you can...
Change .tpatch to .zip if your archive program doesn't recognise them.

New download with everything already installed. Executable and translation patch, modpack and custom clothes. Gofile will kill the link if it's not used for a while. Wasn't sure if it would, but it fitted on Workupload. Useful readme files are...
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with everything 17/08/2022) - Workupload

The patched game above is now in the opening post, added another screenshot for manual patching.

---2024 UPDATE---

There was a small update to the translation patch, no idea what for or if it's worth reinstalling it all. If you want more than Sylvie there's a new mod made from sections of the heavily modded Chinese game you could try.

...Oh and there's the pillow if you want more comfortable Sylvie, switch the games room-menu.jpg for that one.
is that one with everything that include nephy and eurilia s scene?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is that one with everything that include nephy and eurilia s scene?
No under 2024 is after I posted that patched game, and after it got added to the opening post. If you look a few posts up LegionMP posted another mod with more.

Reactions: Kod2222

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Hi
I want to share with you my attempt to translate the Chinese mod "希露薇の交配计划V7.6.9" mentioned above.
Most of the text except for a few scenes is the same as in the 3.0.22 version available here, but still, there was a lot of it so I might have made a mistake somewhere, I didn't translate everything like too-small buttons, but it should be enough to check out this mod.
Download link
If anyone wants can try to translate the rest :)
Oh, and from what I saw in the files, besides Sex with Nephy and Aurelia, there should also be Milking Aurelia, and with Sylvie Public Sex on the Balcony and Public Oral Sex at the Market.
View attachment 3540789
this one right?

migmig4ah

Dec 6, 2021
I found some interesting elements in the Chinese mod and the ichibikun mod, have they ever been discussed in the forums?

☆China mod
-In the case of the first disease, the treatment is not to nurse her, but to have sex and insert semen into the vagina.
- When drinking pink tea, use the petals to the fullest, and semen will enter the tea.

☆ichibikun mod
- If you go out late at night and come back, there will be a sex scene in a special UI.
帰宅.png
- Go out into town alone, meet Aurelia, have a conversation with her, and if you succeed in picking her up, you can ask her out on a date. After a few dates, an event will begin.
If you can go to her house, she will let you stay the night, and depending on the flag, you can even be invited to her house for sex and kissing.
There seem to be some sex scenes as well.

アウレ.png pngファイル
- If you go out into town on a rainy day, an event will occasionally start and you will have the option of having sex directly in a back alley.
By the way, only the background of the illustration has changed, but the picture of Sylvie is the same as when they had doggy style sex in the forest.
雨.png 雨のセックス.png 雨犬.png

Last edited:
Reactions: haunter22

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
So, how do you mod this game?
Probably been asked before and my dumbass cant seem to figure it out from lookin around myself.
Any mods that add to the longevity of the game would be really nice.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So, how do you mod this game?
Probably been asked before and my dumbass cant seem to figure it out from lookin around myself.
Any mods that add to the longevity of the game would be really nice.
decompile the script and edit it. its the kirkiri engine i think? dont remember.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JacobBig

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Tyranobuilder and the files are already decompiled.

And yes, you need to edit .ks files in scenario folder. You can change or add text and if you want to make a new scene you have to prepare for a bit of coding.
Perhaps i shoulda worded my post differently.
How do you take existing mods and add them to the game?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes