VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

calangz007

Oct 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The (very) WIP translation patch is in , and can be installed or updated like the 3.0.22...
Put the 4.0.6 patch (TF_fix.tpatch) in with the exe you start the game with, or manually do it as shown in the 3.0.22 post.
Edit - 4.0.6 is now in the opening post, and in case anyone has come here from the link there the patch is still a very early version. None of the performance and quality of life tweaks that built up with the previous ones. No full decensor, not all of the dialogue is translated or...
No mods have been converted over and no cut for time things added back in. Like other updates old saves can't be moved over, but 4.0 does have a new quick start feature. When starting a new game you can skip the intro, and if you want unlock things like clothes the memories...
For things it won't do some of the old cheats are in the 4.0.6 patch. Check that MEGA above for updates, but tfpatchguy said they didn't have much free time and it hasn't had one for a while.

---NEW STUFF NOT IN THE OPENING POSTS PRE-PATCHED DOWNLOAD---

LegionMP has now translated what looks like most of the buttons, get them here or on GDrive a bit below. As they say in the post extract...

The has had a few updates again... But as of this latest post edit not for a while.

To use both I would take the game from the opening post, install the UI patch then update...

As it also gets asked a lot 3.0 change log, and description. 4.0 change log and description. Personally I would still pick 3.0.22 over 4.0.6 for the mods and the translation patches decensor, performance tweaks etc. Also a Android port of the (pre 31/12/2023 patch) 4.0.6, and the 3.0.22 version.

The game and again the closet is getting a update (probably) towards the end of the year, adding...

You can cheat using MTool on Version 4.0.6 (i think same as old cheat, but using it so difficult if you didn't have experience using save editor)

sorry if my english so bad :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes