VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

lolshackerz

Feb 20, 2024
Is there a guide on how to unlock all scenes?
I still have quite a few to go but can't find any guides and playing aimlessly without a clue for hours got me nothing
EDIT: never mind there's a guide tab at the top that tells you exactly how to unlock everything

1717039295249.png 1717039276243.png

Last edited:

Redmage1000

Mar 28, 2024
I still have quite a few to go but can't find any guides and playing aimlessly without a clue for hours got me nothing
EDIT: never mind there's a guide tab at the top that tells you exactly how to unlock everything

View attachment 3684724 View attachment 3684723
Get her drunk and she will want to do it to get the pictures next to the missionary one.
And to get the three next to the blowjob just keep out red potpourri and don't have sex with her until she asks. And to get the second one of them you have to say no another time after she asks. And to get the final one you have to say no until she rapes you.
EDIT: I didn't see that you had already edited your post. My bad.

Tsukuyomi_

May 2, 2020

View attachment 3684724 View attachment 3684723
The roleplay one is from 3.x modded?
And how can I unlock the night shop in 4.x? I have like 600 lust and bought all clothes in regular shop

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
Hi again
I've was playing with .ks files and tried to move scenes from Xiluwei's Mating Plan to version 3.0.22.
To some degree I managed to do it but it's not 1 to 1 and probably not all features are moved but the scenes themselves work.
I moved the balcony scene, sex with Nephy and 2 scenes with Aurelia.
How to trigger the scenes:
Balcony -
Sylvie must wear only sleeveless dress without underwear, scene should pop up the next day (actually it's the same scene as in the kitchen only changed because I didn't know how to move it from Chinese mod).
Aurelia - Intymacy>=500
1- Go out with Sylvie to the store and touch Aurelia's breasts.
2- Go out to the store alone at night and just press the “Milk Aurelia” button.
Nephy - Having a love potion (Aurelia 2)
Go with Sylvie to the cafe and press the button “Feed Nephy”.
If you it, you can write if everything works.
Installation - move TF_fix.tpatch to the main folder where the .exe and saves are, start the game and click apply patch (Make a backup of at least the game save in case).

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
any guide for this game ? why i keep failing keep silvie alive ? it keep saying not enough trust.

how many trust to i need ? always stuck at 15 trust.

playing version 4.0.6

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...why i keep failing keep silvie alive ? it keep saying not enough trust.
Look here, usually people get the new dress but don't go back for pancakes at the cafe. Or don't know in newer versions of the game you have to talk a bit.

Redmage1000

Mar 28, 2024
any guide for this game ? why i keep failing keep silvie alive ? it keep saying not enough trust.

how many trust to i need ? always stuck at 15 trust.

playing version 4.0.6
Just keep talking to her. Also make sure to pet her to build Friendship. And never, ever molest her. Taking her out after the first time does about the same as just talking with her but its better to just take her out the first time and again after she gets over her sickness.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes