VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Rephic

Oct 27, 2018
What's the current status of the 4.06 English translation? been waiting for years for that finish before I replay this. hopefully it's been making some progress.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the current status of the 4.06 English translation?
I've been keeping the post about 4.0.6 under its download links updated with any news I've seen. Some new bits have been done since the WIP patch released, including a separate patch for the UI. But there's been nothing since the end of January, other than the dev showing off a (new) new closet.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
After reading a couple of pages here i decided to go for 3.0.2 and i applied tfpatchguy's patch (no idea if this was necessary)
I also tried the latest version but too many UI options were in japanese and i had no idea how to lewd the girl because of it :ROFLMAO:.
I know how to get to the lewd parts but some of the UI is in Japanese.
Great game so far, ill see if i can get it on Dlsite.

Stalker Seducer

Sep 22, 2021
still no option to bang the clothing saleswoman or the barmaid :HideThePain:
True... it's actually crazy how little content is made for teaching feeling... he is a single dev... but like single devs have made entire game franchises in this time, the first FNAF wasn't even out when i played teaching feeling the first time.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I also tried the latest version but too many UI options were in japanese...
I would maybe stick with 3.0.22, but the post under the 4.0.6 downloads has links to a slightly updated version of the translation patch and a separate one for UI. The with everything 3.0.22 has everything installed, installing the (just) the translation might have messed with the mods. If you want then I'd also install the modpack and then custom clothes too.

migmig4ah

Dec 6, 2021
still no option to bang the clothing saleswoman or the barmaid :HideThePain:
Ray-k has declared that he won't be making Nephy and Aurelia's individual games or scenarios.
He announced a development project, but then said he would no longer make that game because he lost motivation due to all the pirated copies being made.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes