VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, I started playing this, but it does not look translated at all when it comes to the menus, so I have no idea what's going on about the configurations and customizing stuff, and also, I can't get anything more to do with the girl except "talk" and "pat head" and "go out", what I am doing wrong?!:LOL:

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
can we use the voice mod with Ver 4.06 ? i'm too much used to Sylvie's simplistic laughter and audio comments to go back to text only gameplay.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: linus.quotes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: protein bor

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does someone know how to unlock these 2 memories I'm missing?
Click the guide button if that's tfpatchguy's (non 4.0.6) patch, or look here. The high lust nurse scene and the make Sylvie horny (explained in the linked post) one.

Sergmanny

Dec 30, 2023
Click the guide button if that's tfpatchguy's (non 4.0.6) patch, or look here. The high lust nurse scene and the make Sylvie horny (explained in the linked post) one.
It's the base game, no modded stuff. Also, it says it's not reachable while drinking. So I just have to... touch her at night? No drinking wine at all? 1703944687818.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's the base game, no modded stuff. Also, it says it's not reachable while drinking...
The patch from tfpatchguy translates it though. It's in the day, keep poking her boob (while she's sitting in her usual spot) and a new option should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sergmanny

kaoultacshma

Jun 25, 2023
i am currently download the game and i've a question regarding the ver 4.06 where it says prepatched what does that actually mean and also why are the older ver still available

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i am currently download the game and i've a question regarding the ver 4.06 where it says...
Means it has the early version of its translation patch already installed. But that's all it has, the older versions have a pretty much full translation patch and extras for them. See the post linked under the 4.0.6 downloads.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
There was a patch for some of the UI a little while ago. Linked to in the post about the state of the patch under 4.0.6 in the opening post, or here. The first few weeks is a test, it takes a while to get to the real game. Or platonic mode is turned on.

Mods need to be porting over, none have.
okay, so the mods from 3.0.22 need to be ported into 4.0.6 .. just finished reading the post.. so if i wish to use mods .. go back to 3.0.22 .. if i'm okay with the voiceless Sylvie with the new updated design and all .. + the japanese menus . go 4.0.6
well.. it's better than nothing! thanks for the reply!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The 4.0.6 WIP patch from tfpatchguy just got a update, checked on 4Chan and they posted a...
As the 4.0.6 post says to update grab the .tpatch for their , put it in the game folder where the .exe is you use to start the game and use the in game...
Or the old fashioned manual way.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes