VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes
Dec 2, 2019
and also don't have a chat box in the daily menu. Do I have to do something else or is that time/stat locked
For the most part, it seems everything in this game is locked behind a stat/days lived with Sylvie type thing, I can't really tell you what exactly, since her intimacy in my save is 720 and I've been with her for 78 days now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

843jhj

Sep 2, 2018
Is anybody else running into these errors? I'm running the files downloaded from:

TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95 .7z

Game folder is C:\Games\VN\TeachingFeeling if that helps.

Sometimes it's label: town, sometimes it's label: choice that's the error. Seems to happen intermittently for me.

I can get past maybe a few of them and progress thru the game, until eventually the game just freezes for me and I'll have to close and load a save file. (Load / save work just fine.. I think)

Running w7 64bit too if that matters.

Last edited:

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Any same kind of game recommendation?
Imouto_Life_Monochrome
love and sex:second base
Rogue Like
Summertime Saga
hako
3d custom girl evolution
she is sexaroid
runaway girl: one room
...just off the top of my head.none are as good as teaching feeling but "love and sex:second base"(to me) is pretty cool.

Reactions: mrweed04200

843jhj

Sep 2, 2018
Update: Still got the error after re-downloading everything, re-patching, and re-running..

I ended up planning to download the basegame from dlsite (bought it from a while ago) and applying the patches separately.

Tested out the base game 2.5.2 (straight from dlsite, unpatched / unmodded) and was very surprised the error still appeared.

Strangest thing though is I can run a copy of 2.2.1 just fine.. I wonder what the issue is. I'm also on JP system locale.

Does tyrano have dependencies on Java? I haven't updated in forever.. I'll try that.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Update: Still got the error after re-downloading everything and re-running...
I've avoided touching Java for a very long time, and never had to use Japanese local for Teaching Feeling. Had a quick search for that kind of error. looks like they're some kind of file reading issue Tyrano has, but can't find any solution.

Reactions: 843jhj

843jhj

Sep 2, 2018
No dice on the Java update.. updated from Java 8 b78 to b231.

I've avoided touching Java for a very long time, and never had to use Japanese local for Teaching Feeling. Had a quick search for that kind of error. looks like they're some kind of file reading issue Tyrano has, but can't find any solution.
Ah, so someone else has been running into the same problems.. wonder if they were on w7 too.

I'm throwing in the towel, running out of ideas. I'll stick with my working 2.2.1 copy in the meantime. Thanks for all the help, cheers!

seikichi

Dec 29, 2019
ummm... can someone tell me how to get the last three scenes on the second page? i've been wandering around never to find how T^T

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ummm... can someone tell me how to get the last three scenes on the second page?
JustHereToTranslate's translated memory guide again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignoring the roleplay mods memory, the last two are from drinking plum wine with Sylvie. The one before poke her breast until she gets horny, then pic the to bed (or push her down) option that should appear.

Edit - Weird page two was broken, then it wasn't. Made and posted a new one anyway.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
no the thing is for some reason it says "Winrar can only add to zip or rar files"
Sounds like your trying to add the save to the .7zip not the decompressed game folder. Sometimes you can do that but not always, also WinRAR and 7Zip don't always get along.

If you get the game and patch from przemo they'll be plain zips, but you'll have to install the transfix yourself. The game is and the patch here, quick installation instruction here.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Sounds like your trying to add the save to the .7zip not the decompressed game folder. Sometimes you can do that but not always, also WinRAR and 7Zip don't always get along.

If you get the game and patch from przemo they'll be plain zips, but you'll have to install the transfix yourself. The game is and the patch here, quick installation instruction here.
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes