VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So let me get this straight, people are making unofficial patches right? And the latest version...
The 4.0.6 currently in the opening post has a partial translation installed, only things that could be ported over from the 3.0.22 translation patch. A few days ago someone else translating the new UI.

There's a post linked under the 4.0.6 downloads, or here where I try and explain the partial patch. And keep it updated with other regularly asked things.

Reactions: Senpai_Desu

Jagaimo_doro

Apr 20, 2021
Maybe I'm just stupid but I need some help. For some reason some of the options does not appear in my game after nursing her from her fever such as going to the store, more food options, etc.

Riceurius

Oct 28, 2023
so... when I want to try morning dinner mod in Ver. 3.0.22, at the end where we could choose sex scene, I got NOT DONE YET as a response, is it really not done yet or I just downloaded it with old patch?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is it really not done yet or I just downloaded it with old patch?
It was a WIP back in the 2.5.2 ichibikun ports pack, the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.0.22 in the opening post should have its latest modpack installed. The only thing not quite up to date is the translation patch, which had a small update (I couldn't spot anything new in its notes) just after I posted it.

ExZhonya

Dec 21, 2023
hello! im new here. how can i get link/file for android version? preferably maybe V3, English translated.... can anyone give me the link? I've clicking several links that they said lead me for android download instructions and link download but uh there's none. or im just lost and confused myself here

Riceurius

Oct 28, 2023
It was a WIP back in the 2.5.2 ichibikun ports pack, the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.0.22 in the opening post should have its latest modpack installed. The only thing not quite up to date is the translation patch, which had a small update (I couldn't spot anything new in its notes) just after I posted it.
I see, thanks for the info then

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

unknownuser566

Jan 12, 2020
Hi can anybody post a new download link for Version 4.0.6. I dont know if its just me, but MEGA speed is horrible and the other 2 links absolutely dead for me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a torrent (4.0 with a small update patch on MEGA) linked to in the 4.0.6 posts first spoiler, on there's a GDrive download. Both the raw game but everything linked to and explained in that post.

Josecomecu

Jul 4, 2023
I am 100% sure that I have already downloaded, installed and played this game on my Android phone, Does anyone know where and how I can find more games that are only for Windows but somehow can be played on Android?

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
The Exposure mod was goated back then, too bad it's alrd outdated and won't compatible with current version :(

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
So I just tried to skim through the gamefile scenario and I think we can bring back the exposure mod by removing these lines in town.ks (I'm not a programmer, just sharing my thoughts hehe) and of course adding some dialogue when the exposure mod triggered

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes