VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I'm afraid it probobly won't be happening..

Alle the buttons and what not of the menus and interface must be manually translated, no option for text to text translation.

Is about the answer I got yesterday to the suggestion of maybe trying with AI-translation

So unless you find a french native who wants to spend all his free time on redoing pictures of buttons from Jap to Fr. it's not gonna happen.

;)

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Again look a few posts back to here, whats different was just asked earlier today. And that second link will point you to the latests 3.0.22 Android port.

Think most of the untranslated parts are images. So it's not as much the translation but the image editing, tfpatchguy didn't want to stick the translation over top but remake the buttons. Last time (before March) I saw them post anyway.
Which was a mistake i'm afraid... confirmed by the fact he has'nt updated the translation file in nearly half a year... translation on top could have been finished in the past months, redoing all buttons is a massive tast to which he seems to have either lost hope of finishing (again, for every new version) or he's lost the free time he thought he had for this insane project :S

V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
View attachment 154194
Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-01
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Original Name: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Alias Title: Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
VNDB:
Developer: FreakilyCharming
Publisher:
Translator: , przemo10371, tfpatchguy
Censored: Partial
Version: 2.5.2, 3.0.22, 4.0.6
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Save Compatibility:

Changelog:

Translator Notice:

DOWNLOAD
Ver 4.06 (Pre-patched)
MEGA - -

* Note the is in a early stage!!!

Less Old Ver. 3.0.22
Old Ver. 2.5.2
Extras: - Przemo's MEGA - - - Fan Sig

View attachment 154158 View attachment 154159 View attachment 154160 View attachment 154161 View attachment 154162 View attachment 154163 View attachment 154164 View attachment 154165
View attachment 154166 View attachment 93971 View attachment 93972 View attachment 93973 View attachment 93974 View attachment 93975 View attachment 94231 View attachment 94232
How do I sex her without killing her? The molest option disappears and I don't see any options to have sex with her. I haven't gotten any lust yrt.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I sex her without killing her? The molest option disappears...
Usually no point in quoting (definitely the whole) opening post, and that's a bot. Do not molest Sylvie. Spend your free time head patting, with 3.0. and 4.0 split that with talking. Buy the new dress and pancakes, pick the right decisions. The real sex options come shortly after she's been ill and recovered.

zerotk

Jun 13, 2021
Did anyone meet an error say it not enough trust when have like more than 35 trust? and lead to a bad ending?

TARXGSAWW

Nov 3, 2023
Just asking if it's better to play v4.0.6 or play modded v3.0.22. Talking about contents and scenes, I haven't played both of them fully yet.
If possible please list the pros and cons of both version, much appreciated!

By the way is v4.0.13 a thing? I see some of these floating around the internet but the sites are real shady.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Just asking if it's better to play v4.0.6 or play modded v3.0.22. Talking about contents and scenes, I haven't played both of them fully yet.
If possible please list the pros and cons of both version, much appreciated!

By the way is v4.0.13 a thing? I see some of these floating around the internet but the sites are real shady.
As far as I am aware, if you're new, or just want to experience the most complete version, v3.0.22 should definitely be your go to. The only big difference between the two is that v4.0.6 is the latest version with newer/cleaner art and some additions/changes to the sex scenes and wardrobe, but it also lacks a big chunk of content that haven't been redrawn yet and the translation is still in-progress.

Reactions: 9alwa and TARXGSAWW

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
4.0.13 is a older beta test version, the 0 should be a β. I would agree with 3.0.22 if you only want one version.

Reactions: Kaiki-tan

TARXGSAWW

Nov 3, 2023
As far as I am aware, if you're new, or just want to experience the most complete version, v3.0.22 should definitely be your go to. The only big difference between the two is that v4.0.6 is the latest version with newer/cleaner art and some additions/changes to the sex scenes and wardrobe, but it also lacks a big chunk of content that haven't been redrawn yet and the translation is still in-progress.
I see, thank you.
Is there an android port for the mod that adds the sex scenes of Aurelia(Shop Woman) and Zephy(Waitress Girl)?

Reactions: Kaiki-tan

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
HI there fellow friends,
I don't know if anyone has issued this problem before or not, If you try to play the newest ver. 4.0 in laptop apk, and the game screen was not in the center. Before entering the game in the main menu go to settings, adjust the zoom game option to range (82~85). Don't know if this is a problem on the phone or not, but just use the same method.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
can you apply the voice mod to version 4.06? after playing 3.0.22 with the voice mod all this time.. i can no longer player it without it ..

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes