VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

justkjkjk

Apr 29, 2022
I'm having problems, everytime I try to execute the .exe, it appears all white and all I can hear is the menu music, someone help me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm having problems, everytime I try to execute the .exe, it appears all white...
Try deleting the settings save (TeachingFeeling_sf.sav) if there is one. Otherwise if the game is buried in a lot of folders try moving it, the newer versions (3.0.22 patched isn't as bad) can be a bit file address sensitive sometimes. If you've installed anything make sure it was done properly and for right version of the game.

Kyrios706

Jul 30, 2019
Normally I would feel bad for authors releasing VN's at a loss like this but the developer is a total whiny bitch with a "personality disorder that won't let him work with other people." in his own words. Forget supporting that.
So, the guy has issues and you shit on him for it? Get over yourself.

Wraifz

May 6, 2023
Ah I don't really know that sorry! But then how do umm.....you know? Transfer it? (Or is there no way no transfer it?)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there anything new since last month?
No. If you hoping for a update to tfpatchguy's 4.0.6 patch bookmark and occasionally check their . As far a I can tell Ray is focusing on their Noxia game, posting only a bit of new art for Teaching Feelings birthday.

novalak10

Dec 4, 2023
i'm playing on v.406 and the game wont let me unlock the oral 3 scene, ive done everything (lust is well above 970) and ive even made her frustated but ive been only getting the oral 2 scene. any ideas?

novalak10

Dec 4, 2023
thanks for the reply, how do i get the sensitivity to rise? by interacting with her mouth?
and she's already in the mood as i've been using pink flowers.

Oh nevermind i just realized you linked the previous answers. thanks again

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks for the reply, how do i get the sensitivity to rise? by interacting with her mouth?
Yeah, I usually use kissing as the repeat button for sex. Although according to the guide the last two scenes both need medium, and not sure what percentage that is.

If all else fails the scene unlocking (and sensitivity) cheat is still part of the 4.0.6 patch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any way to make v4.0.6 a cg without mosaic?
The censoring is part of the artwork, you can't just turn it off. Looking in the I think bits that can be easily swapped for the old uncensored one have been.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes