VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do the border graphics mean anything? I get the orange ones, hearts, clovers etc.
Hearts mean Sylvie's horny, clovers calm and there's two levels of orange things for drunk. Horny and drunkenness are used to get scenes, with no apron in 4.0 the apron scene has a slightly different trigger.

Edit - Managed to hunt down the horny and tipsy example screenshots.

Last edited:

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Am I right in assuming that patch 4.0's features have not been translated? The last translation patch I've been able to find here is from 7 months ago.

Kind of odd that, well maybe not that odd considering, Ray hasn't made a DLC for Teaching Feeling. His new game looks... very niche.

I know his artwork, the things he likes to draw and it suits him, but Noxia isn't going to have the mass appeal of TF. As it stands that character artwork looks more at home in WH 40K Darktide. TF has that creepy artstyle that Ray likes, it's just at the sides and all through out, but muted just enough, only a little bit sick, if that makes any sense. Given how far into bold Noxia art is, I guess it hasn't been enough for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would not be unfair to say that it's not possible. Who knows though maybe he can pull off the feels, maybe even the faps.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am I right in assuming that patch 4.0's features have not been translated...
Nothings happened with the since May, a small update to whats currently in the opening post.

I don't know why (other than Noxia being their current favourite) they started Cause Curse when the very similar Determinable Unstable is still just a demo, and there's Lonely Only and Courtship Dream.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shatteredstar

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Nothings happened with the since May, a small update to whats currently in the opening post.

I don't know why (other than Noxia being their current favourite) they started Cause Curse when the very similar Determinable Unstable is still just a demo, and there's Lonely Only and Courtship Dream.
Patch 4.0 hit more toward my personal tastes, so that was nice. However, there has been nothing else since. There is still clashing artwork, ruining Sylvie's consistent look.

It still throws me as to why Ray hasn't produced DLC for TF at the very least. Better still would be another game in the same world, maybe Sylvie wasn't the first or last slave Ferrum dumped on to someone. Some favorable business contact or someone got one of the others. Given Ray's style, she could have something wrong with her, like low weight. Players could nurse her back to a healthy weight blooming the character into a cutie, headpats and chats for her mental health, solidifying the title as Teaching Feeling 2, food and headpat memes intact. Live2D, story and sex VOs like; 1room, The Runaway Girl and Me, Yuina's Sweet Encouragement, etc, the works. Would sell like pancakes and hit Ray's need to make his brand of art. Far better Idea, off the top of my head, than Noxia.

I did see Kabeshiri, Idols Cute Animations, Delemas Dress-up and figured the next big project would use some of those works' styles. Idols, school setting, bullying, deeper into the underworld, maids, host club, anything... anything at all other than kawaii Grandfather Nurgle. The only reason I personally would play Noxia is because Ray made it. I guess if they pull her together like in Determinable Unstable it could be doable. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been years, but that game's MH did go to a mostly normal look over time didn't she?

It's frustrating that Ray has done nothing of high visibility since TF. So much untapped potential for I have no idea what reason. His big hit Teaching Feeling is right there waiting on him. It's right there, just right over there...

Well, anyway, I didn't play Lonely Only or Courtship Dream. Don't see them on the DLsite either. What are they about?

Maybe I should get his artbook, to see what he's been up too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
but that game's MH did go to a mostly normal look over time didn't she?
Think her form did kind of settle a bit, and her dress covered one of the mouths. There's a design for what may or may not be a human looking Fear, but also some rough sketches of monster sex.
Well, anyway, I didn't play Lonely Only or Courtship Dream. Don't see them on the DLsite either. What are they about?
They're not out. Lonely Only is a new version of Love at First Sight, Courtship Dream looked like a Teaching Feeling style game with the more MILFish Oofusa Shizuko character.

Aug 16, 2020
this whole thread is a mess to sift through, so in short:

what do i need to download to get the full (newest) version of the game, with all the patches, tranlastions mods and co?

i pray for some helpful links and tipps, to get back into the headpatting experience.

Reactions: Basilisxs Den
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes