VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Caget777

Jul 29, 2022
sorry to bother you again but do you have a link to cheater with version 3.0.22 because I checked but I can't find one

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry to bother you again but do you have a link to cheater with version 3.0.22 because I checked but I can't find one
Cheats are built into tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 translation patch, if you got that copy from the bottom of the post check the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When it appears you uses them in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise the cheats are are all listed here.

Drontman

Nov 16, 2019
I'm sorry, maybe it was discussed here somewhere...but. WTF is going on with the path name in this game? There's this shit -> "node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match" inside the game folder and i basically can't put the game anywhere but the
disk root.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Can someone tell me what exactly is new in the 3.0 and 4.0 versions? I can't find any sort of changelog no matter where I look.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are these later versions also fully uncensored or do they have mosaics added back in?
The 2.5.2 currently in the opening post is partially uncensored like the opening post says, the molesting scene and blowjob still have the mosaic. In or 2.5.2 patch everything's uncensored, the 4.0.6 is a very early WIP.

Just in case, molesting will get you a quick bad ending.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Hmm... 4.0 Sylvie is now hebe. I don't know how to feel about that. Loli Sylvie has a special place in my degenerate heart, and I am a big loli degen. Hoping FreakilyCharming makes a loli variant of 4.0, or at least someone makes a mod of it. FreakilyCharming didn't seem to shy away from lolis judging by his other works, I wonder what's the cause for the hebe change.

Reactions: blacknekoboy

Biggus Dingus

Mar 26, 2023
Having a look at the game after not playing for some years, and getting everything current.

I downloaded the modded version from the OP (TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip), but I don't see any mod options or modded content from what I can tell. I press the cog button and see only How to Play, Memories, Settings, Title. No mod config screen.
Is there anything I was supposed to do before running the game?

Also, am I missing anything running this pre-packed version that I can only get from downloading extra patches?

Lastly, I was previously running version 3.0.0 with at least some mods. How much is missing from 3.x that I can only get on 2.5.2? Looking in the mod menu, I see at least the following installed: Voice pack, exhibition mod, yandere mod, Nephy's outfit, Aurelia's outfit. Also have the bath scene. Should I just stick with this version and get the patches from Przemo's MEGA?

blanquesino69

Jan 12, 2020
Im confused as hell reading this thread, can someone explain where can i download "4.0" and how can i get the "newest" experience? (i only play the base game)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I press the cog button and see only How to Play, Memories, Settings, Title. No mod config screen...
It's tfpatchguy that added the mod config menu, not przemo and their patch is used in the opening post. Get 3.0.22 from here if you don't have all the latests versions of things. Don't mix game versions or przemo and tfpatchguy.
...can someone explain where can i download "4.0" and how can i get the "newest" experience?
4.0.6 links are here. But the translation patch is a very early work in progress, unlike the 3.0.22 one.

Biggus Dingus

Mar 26, 2023
It's tfpatchguy that added the mod config menu, not przemo and their patch is used in the opening post. Get 3.0.22 from here if you don't have all the latests versions of things. Don't mix game versions or przemo and tfpatchguy.
Ok, so you're saying the "molested" (modded) version in the OP that I'm talking about has all the mods installed, but not no built-in mod manager? I haven't progressed far in the story yet to check if everything is there, but I'm not getting the voices from the voice mod, so something doesn't seem right.

I'm not mixing anything - I have the above mentioned version, and my previous 3.0.0 version in a separate folder.

Thinking I'll just go the 3.0.22 route (all in one pack again) but would still like to know if I would be missing anything from 2.5.2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok, so you're saying the "molested" (modded) version in the OP that I'm talking about has all the mods installed...
It has przemo's mod pack installed, which doesn't have as many included as tfpatchguy's ended up having. And przemo stopped working on 3.0.22 soon after starting.
I see at least the following installed: Voice pack, exhibition mod, yandere mod, Nephy's outfit, Aurelia's outfit. Also have the bath scene. Should I just stick with this version and get the patches from Przemo's MEGA?
That would be mixing things. If you want all the things possible get 3.0.22 from here, there's nothing in 2.5.2 that isn't there.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes