VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Xddđ

Nov 13, 2019
is there any update on the translation for 3.0.x patch because the translation that I downloaded didn't translate the whole game so it is a bit confusing for me to play. If there is an update please let me know

Xddđ

Nov 13, 2019
Look here, sounds like you probably got przemo's patch not the one from tfpatchguy.
I tried to install the game with your instruction again, some option and dialog in the game is still in Japanese and I tried take another look in the tfpatchguy's MEGA folder to find any other translation but couldn't find any.
Edit: I also have tried the fix_TF patch file first but the game hasn't been translated until I intstall przemo's WIP translation

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried to install the game with your instruction again, some option and dialog in the game is still in Japanese...
I've not seen any untranslated dialogue, only parts of menus like the settings and nicknames. Also the never translated how to. They have recently added the 3.0 to 3.0.22 update patch to their MEGA folder don't mix it up with the almost 200MB translation patch as they have similar names.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: HeWhoLewds

Caget777

Jul 29, 2022
sorry to bother you but I can't get the game to work moder actually it gives me a screen and it stays on it and it doesn't want to start don if anyone knows how to do it

Caget777

Jul 29, 2022
do you know if there is a french patch of the game and if not do you know someone who will be able to do them I could even pay him to do it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When a game has one the is a good place to check first for a translation, but there's no French listed.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes