VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know anything about Mac, but I did find the other day looking through the 3.0 readme...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.0.22 links and PC instructions, in tfpatchguy's MEGA folder linked there is also a Mac Electron patch. There's one for 2.5.2 as well, not for use with the game currently in the opening post. But again I know nothing about Mac.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any update on the patch yet? I installed it but it's not completed yet, and my dumb ass can't read Japanese.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

Changes:

• Added latest tfpatchguy English translation patch from 4/26/2021

Bugs fixed:
  • Cache memory errors were corrected, which caused it to not start on some devices.

Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

Download:

Encounter black screen when start the game, any idea sir ?

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Encounter black screen when start the game, any idea sir ?
Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Note:

Does that mean i must root my device ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Usually they delete old links, the latest Android port (posted on F95 anyway) is here. Himiko-S hasn't been around this thread since posting that so I wouldn't expect a answer.

Reactions: raingirth

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Where can I find the changelogs for the 3.x and 4.x versions? also is there any new sex positions/actions in these versions to compared to one in the original post, or is it just new clothes or ui changes and other "QOL" changes?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes