VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
just wondering if she dies u can restart right its not gonna break the game like doki doki ?
You can just start again for the beginning again. Shot guide on Sylvie not dying here, it is a bit strict on what you have to do. She will only get sick once, after that you don't have to worry and can do what you want.

Jan 22, 2023
Here is that link again. Click on that red Here, it will take you to a post with a spoiler. Click on that spoiler to open it and there is the list of mods, what they do and how to trigger them.
as I prefer to do as much content in a game as possible Id prefer to kill her and get the bad ending before i like her then i can work to the other ends but if its like doki doki that's bad for me i hate when files break

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
TheBlueKnight

I seem to have installed everything successfully, but the log doesn't work, it's just blank. As is the text preview on the options menu, probably both draw from the same area, but regular text works. Is that a known issue?

Oh wait, it seems to have started working. Maybe it's just the opening scene it's broken for, before the first action menu pops up?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes