VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...or is there something else that I can use to run the game on that is not winRAR?)
I don't think many people use WinRAR to play games, only to extract them. Just move the two .sav files over...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the game is still compressed and your being told no then try decompressing it. I use instead of WinRAR, but you can't use it to play still compressed games like WinRAR.
How to do this?
It's the masturbation scene kuroesig mentioned right above. Make sure Sylvie's around two hundred lust go to town without her and immediately return. Dress her in the shirt to get a new option at night.

Translated memory guide back here.

Reactions: Hereforthehentai@_@

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I've scanned through this and the previous 4 pages looking for what this might mean. The closest related thing I can find is in post #7,038, but only the first part matches.

Oct 27, 2020
I
I don't think many people use WinRAR to play games, only to extract them. Just move the two .sav files over...
If the game is still compressed and your being told no then try decompressing it. I use instead of WinRAR, but you can't use it to play still compressed games like WinRAR.

It's the masturbation scene kuroesig mentioned right above. Make sure Sylvie's around two hundred lust go to town without her and immediately return. Dress her in the shirt to get a new option at night.

Translated memory guide back here.
it worked! tysm

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've scanned through this and the previous 4 pages looking for what this might mean...
It's just a shorter version of that other message, basically please wait. First time you run 3.0.X it has some setting up to do which can take a while, this is the error message that says the setups failed.

3.0.X seems more sensitive about file location, it won't work where I kept the previous versions. If it fails of never finishes try on the desktop, or in as few folders as possible.

Another change is you now have to talk with Sylvie as well as the head pats to avoid the bad ending.

Reactions: SpikeEye

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
It's just a shorter version of that other message, basically please wait. First time you run 3.0.X it has some setting up to do which can take a while, this is the error message that says the setups failed.

3.0.X seems more sensitive about file location, it won't work where I kept the previous versions. If it fails of never finishes try on the desktop, or in as few folders as possible.

Another change is you now have to talk with Sylvie as well as the head pats to avoid the bad ending.
Ok, the way I tried doing it before posting was just downloading the game and then extracting it to my desktop, running it from there. I guess I'm just so used to the quick loading of the previous versions, haha.

Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: Yeah, it just took a bit to load. Now we just wait patiently for the one and only to make things happen.

Last edited:

Orangorang

Jun 28, 2019
Well, this is not about teaching feeling game, but in pixiv there is a game(?) that called lonely only. Is it the remake of "love at first sight" game or what?

Orangorang

Jun 28, 2019
Part remake (to get away from Sekai) part continuation I think, it's no much but I posted a tiny bit about it on in the Love at First Sight thread. It got probably got pushed back a bit so this could get its update for the anniversary.
so the courtship dream and lonely only is still in work, yes?. and i have another several question (sorry, still new).
1. Lonely only is in three part?
2. what do you mean "to get away from sekai" ?
3. And what is this anniversary? The anniv of Ray working on making games or what? and when?

Edit :
and i saw the Eandering Nephy in Mega link, is this fan made?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so the courtship dream and lonely only is still in work...
Both aren't out yet. Sekai are the English publishers of . They were almost the English publishers of Teaching Feeling too, but it was a bit of a disaster and didn't happen. It was the fifth anniversary of Teaching Feelings release on . Nephy is a fan game.

No more checking for bits of news...

Reactions: Orangorang

Orangorang

Jun 28, 2019
Both aren't out yet. Sekai are the English publishers of . They were almost the English publishers of Teaching Feeling too, but it was a bit of a disaster and didn't happen. It was the fifth anniversary of Teaching Feelings release on . Nephy is a fan game.

No more checking for bits of news...
Ok, thanks. you are truly the respected user

Last edited:

Orangorang

Jun 28, 2019
So, i found some christmas and halloween dress, hat, and neck in the data\fgimage\original that is not in the game, only the pins that is already in the game. Is it because some bug or this is just some sample for the game so it work or i still need some more intimacy and lust? Because, mine already 3000+ each....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone post the 3.0 patch notes? Rays twiter is followers only
The machine translation of the one from twitter was mostly unreadable, so I just posted a (now useless) link to it and brief description back here. There's one with the game though, and it translates a lot better...
And many bug fixes for it on .

Orangorang

Jun 28, 2019
Type custom clothing into the say bar and press enter, then check for the custom section...
Ah I see. But, when i try it to type in say, there is a "custom clothing button has been enabled" but when i open the closet, there is no custom section. I even try to restart the game, try to go to cloth shop, try in my platonic mode that have 1000+ intimacy, try to spend another day in-game, try another save that sylvie just offer her body so the say section just freshly out (both way, the agree and refuse), but none that work. Is this a bug?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ah I see. But, when i try it to type in say, there is a "custom clothing button has been enabled" but...
Sorry I thought the fix was already installed. Go to and the 2.5.2 fixes folder, there's a fix for the modded and unmodded version in there.

Reactions: Orangorang
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes