VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I'm playing version 3.0.14, and some clothing items just seem to be straight up gone(the kanzashi hair accesories, maid headband, and belted gloves. Probably most of the stuff from the clothing shop at night, too). I really hope it's just some sort of bug with the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm playing version 3.0.14, and some clothing items just seem to be straight up gone(the kanzashi hair accesories, maid headband, and belted gloves...
Those were disabled so the update would make it out for the games anniversary, not for good though. Didn't see any mention of the night shop items though. You can to 3.0.22 now.

Reactions: SpikeEye

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Those were disabled so the update would make it out for the games anniversary, not for good though. Didn't see any mention of the night shop items though. You can to 3.0.22 now.
Ah, I see. Regarding the night shop items, I seem to only be able to buy the clothing, and not the underwear or accessories.

I do have everything on my complete save on version 2.5.2, so I'll try to match the stats and see if I can buy them in this version.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Also, do you know how the daily outfit setting works? I swear I've tried both options with it, but I haven't noticed any difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also, do you know how the daily outfit setting works? I swear I've tried both options with it, but I haven't noticed any difference.
From what I read and saw on old twitter posts Sylvie has a chance to pick herself a different outfit for the day. According to a machine translation the Left option looks like add it to the daily outfit list, right is don't.

I made three outfits and think I set to be used, but she hasn't switched yet. Maybe more outfits would up the chance.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
From what I read and saw on old twitter posts Sylvie has a chance to pick herself a different outfit for the day. According to a machine translation the Left option looks like add it to the daily outfit list, right is don't.

I made three outfits and think I set to be used, but she hasn't switched yet. Maybe more outfits would up the chance.

Thanks for the explanation, my man. I'll test some and see what happens.

EDIT: I have at least 10 outfits added, but nothing seems to happen. Must be a really small chance, or I need to set more outfits.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the explanation, my man. I'll test some and see what happens.
I was just about to edit the post as I've gotten it working. You pick if a individual outfit will be used in the closet, but daily outfits itself has to be turned on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The morning after I did that Sylvie picked out a new outfit herself.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I was just about to edit the post as I've gotten it working. You pick if a individual outfit will be used in the closet, but daily outfits itself has to be turned on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The morning after I did that Sylvie picked out a new outfit herself.
And so she did. I didn't really want to mess with any settings, but maybe I should have.

Don't really want to sound repetitive, but thanks.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
just to throw it out here. even if you try using joyplay the game doesnt work on android (11)
and parsec doesn't work either (you cannot select anything)
i tested both options (apk and emulator to no avail)

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
How did you install the 3.0 version? I kinda installed it with the translation (wip) and all it shows is some letters in japanese in a black screen. (the translation was "if everything is correct it will launch in 1 minute

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
just to throw it out here. even if you try using joyplay the game doesnt work on android (11)...
There's a 11 now?! There's also tfpatchguy's Electon/Android emulator. But if JoyPlay doesn't work any more it might not either and it takes a bit more setting up. No idea about 3.0.X with any of this.
...the translation was "if everything is correct it will launch in 1 minute
First time you run the game it has to do some setting up mad unpacking, I wouldn't try until after. It can actually take up to half an hour apparently, I tested it earlier and it was about fifteen minutes.

Reactions: uchihafabio

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
There's a 11 now?! There's also tfpatchguy's Electon/Android emulator. But if JoyPlay doesn't work any more it might not either and it takes a bit more setting up. No idea about 3.0.X with any of this.

First time you run the game it has to do some setting up mad unpacking, I wouldn't try until after. It can actually take up to half an hour apparently, I tested it earlier and it was about fifteen minutes.
Yes, there is Android 11 now (arrow os), its a great system, it consumpts less battery.
I tried with 2.5.2 in android and it failed.
I tried running 3.0 but it failed miserably in my computer. (probably messed up something)

And it is reeeeeeeeealy a drag to try patching 3.0 so i will wait for a final release made by you.

And waiting for a working apk for android 11 (I just know it will be a challenge)

There were only one apk that worked on android 10 (it was a spanish version) if you can find this apk you can tamper with it. (i had it but i deleted it......)

TheoDrHashiriya

Nov 11, 2020
Minor Issue Regarding Custom Name and Say Option

I've got some questions. I'm playing the game on an Android 10 using JoiPlay for the version 2.5.2, TransFix v5.2, r5.3.1m modded, with the Custom Clothes fix for modded TF version (Przemo) and small fix (Przemo) installed.

When I go to Window>Back>Change Name option and use a custom name, Sylvie still uses "Master" as my name. Also, the Say option is not present.

Is "Master" used by Sylvie, even though I typed a custom name, normal as a result of me being in the early stage of the game? (11 in-game days. No H-scenes yet.) (My save was accidentally deleted so I had to play again.) Is the Say option's absence also a result of this early stage? If this is an actual issue, is there a fix before I download a clean version of the game?

Thank you to any and all future replies. ^_^

Last edited:

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is the 3.0.22 version modded and translated yet? And if not, should I just get the older version, and wait for 3.0.22 to be modded/translated?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the 3.0.22 version modded and translated yet...
There's no complete translation for 3.0.X yet, mods would probably come after. There's nothing new that's really that amazing, the most obvious I'd say is the slicker looking UI and Sylvie can pick out her own outfit.

I'd get the modded game from the opening post and the fixes, or from here maybe if you use WinRAR. Alternatively build your own with patch and mods. You will not be able to use the save with 3.0.X though.

Reactions: MausMaus

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
There's no complete translation for 3.0.X yet, mods would probably come after. There's nothing new that's really that amazing, the most obvious I'd say is the slicker looking UI and Sylvie can pick out her own outfit.

I'd get the modded game from the opening post and the fixes, or from here maybe if you use WinRAR. Alternatively build your own with patch and mods. You will not be able to use the save with 3.0.X though.
ALright, cool thanks man.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes