VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
She still dies even when all instructions are followed.
Found the answer. A second counter appeared - a conversation. You need to talk to her. Approximately 50+ of the first parameter (head pating, gifts) and 30+ of the second (conversation) are required.
68/38 was enough for me.
Bro, at first don't moles her, always pat her head, sharing same meal, let her do simple work, go to cafe first ( take big road), order her pancake then go buy her cloths, just continue pat her head, no talk then you should reach the point she ask you to take care of her when got sick.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The guide in the opening post hasn't been updated for two years. The basic walkthrough was still useful, until a little while ago and 3.0.0 added in that new talk requirement to Sylvie's survival equation.
...but spoiler the game don't have roleplay memories
Roleplay is from a mod so won't be in the normal game, unless they get ported over.

Reactions: alexvbg and kien121

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone help me?
Fresh install off DLSite, followed przemo's instructions, etc. Am I missing something? I'm stuck on this screen
1606365570700.png

alexvbg

Nov 1, 2017
Bro, at first don't moles her, always pat her head...
I do not seem to be a complete fool, since I figured out how to launch this version of the game and generally sit here =)
I went through the beginning of the plot 3 times. The first time seems to be doing everything right - death. The second time, to make sure that I choose the correct replicas and get the same answer in the dialogue, I went through the same thing in two versions at once. At 3 0 0 and against the background 2 5 2. In the old version, the character issues a reply about nursing, in the new version the character simply died. Through simple inferences, I came to the conclusion that conversations are also important and I went through this stage in the way that I described above. (Well, or I'm really a fool and I didn't know something 2 times in a row, but I accidentally performed it 3 times.)

By the way, I came across a bug during bed scenes. If you start touching your left(or right?) chest during penetration, the game freezes.

Thanks a lot for your help and patience!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fresh install off DLSite, followed przemo's instructions, etc. Am I missing something? I'm stuck on this screen...
That one does say the setup failed. Don't try and install any patch until you've run the game once. Something new for me was that the game wouldn't work where I used to keep it, try running it from the desktop or in as few folders as possible.
By the way, I came across a bug during bed scenes.
If you're still on version 3.0.0 the games now up to 3.0.22, the patch is on and installed from the games menu.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You know how to unlock all drunk scenes?
Translated memory guide here. The first one in the block of three isn't a drinking one, touch Sylvie's breast until she gets horny and you get the option to carry her to bed. The two drunk ones are down to lust and how drunk she is I think.

Reactions: Austenit

Austenit

Nov 26, 2020
If you mean przemo's MEGA folder there's a lot of different stuff in there. A few different versions of Teaching Feeling and it's patches, some other games too. I'd need to know what your trying to do.

If your still trying to get the partially translated 3.0.0 you just need TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip, that and the update patch I linked to earlier with the instructions.
Or do things in this post?

Austenit

Nov 26, 2020
And what do you mean when you say " it's so different to previous versions the patch couldn't be converted over like it could with some other updates. "

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes