VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
What are all the names that have unique dialogue when changing your name?
tfpatchguy patch
!console commands, cheats & stuff like that
Sylvie will make a comment if you choose to be called:

1. "Brother", "Big Brother", "Bro", "Big Bro", "Elder Brother", "Onii-chan", "Nii-san", "Onii-sama", "Onii-san", "Nii-nii", "Nii", "Nii-sama", "Ani-sama"
2. "Honey"
3. "Dear", "Danna-sama"
4. "Daddy", "Dad", "Father", "Papa", "Pops", "Otou-san", "Otou-sama", "Ochichiue"
5. "Doctor", "Sensei"
6. "Senpai"
7. "Sir", "My Lord"
8. "User"
9. "Producer", "P-san", "Producer-san"
10. "Master", "Goshujin-sama"
11. "Old man", "Uncle", "Oji-san", "Oji-sama"
12. "Darling"
13. "Professor", "Hakase", "Kyouju"
14. "Captain"
15. "Trash", "Garbage", "Filth", "Scum", "Scumbag", "Human garbage", "Human filth", "Pig", "Filthy pig", "Bug", "Dung beetle", "Baka", "Aho", "Stupid", "Moron"

Reactions: XoeSara

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I followed these steps and managed to play the latest version of the game 3.0.22 Now I wanted to know how to install all the extra content you have in version 2.5.2 MOLESTED (with mod) as clothing and if I am not wrong new interaction mods. or are they not compatible with this version?
You can't install mods for the 2.5 version into the 3.0 version. The two are different.

Tew

Aug 16, 2017
How do you use the petals though? Into aphrosidiac? But I can't seem to find a way to use the aphrosidiac.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you use the petals though? Into aphrosidiac? But I can't seem to find a way to use the aphrosidiac.
The aphrodisiac can be used at night with the pre-sex menu, it does need a little time to be unlocked I think. You can also put petals in tea during the day, and 3.0.22 added incense you can burn.

Feb 27, 2021
Alright, so a preface: I've got the mental capacity of a goldfish. Last time I played this it was ~1.6 give or take. I just reinstalled a 2.5 version that someone sent me figuring "What the hell, for old times sake." and FUCK is it different. Luckily the one I got had an english patch already, but I don't know about mods. This is all for PC mind you. So I'd like to ask if any of you know.

I know there is a 2.5 version, but I've also read that there is a 2.5.2 version, and that version has mods.
What exactly are these mods, and whereabouts can I find them. I'm sure once I find them they'll have a "installing for dipshits" part to them.
Also, I've heard theres a 3.0.22 version, and that the English Patch for it is still in the works, is that true still and are there still no mods for that version?

Lastly, thanks for responding tho from what I've seen our boy BlueKnight is here for us degens.

To follow-up, because I type as a train of thought instead of thinking it ahead of time. I found a handy dandly little megalinks download from our lord and savior BlueKnight, posted earlier in the forum of course, in a folder called "Translation Patches" that included "Determinable Unstable" "Endearing Nephy" "Teaching Feelings 2.5.2" "Teaching Feelings 3.0.22" and "Tyrano Player". Are these just the translations? And what are these different games. Obviously the two Teaching Feelings are different versions of the same game, but what is the difference between the two? Or is it just updated styles, graphics, and writings?

Thank you once again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I know there is a 2.5 version...
A modded version of 2.5.2 is in the opening post. It has the usual set of mods install, but it is 7z file so WinRAR might have a little trouble extracting it. There's a little more from tfpatchguy but those need installing to a clean game.

The new 3.0.0 version of the game is a big engine and code update, also the interface too with a few little new bits. Still no proper translation patch for it yet, converting mods would likely come after.

Sounds like you found . they don't usually provide the game, except for the two below. Clean unpatched versions of Teaching Feeling can be gotten from .

Determinable Unstable is another game by Ray, not a lot of it yet though. Endearing Nephy is a fan game about the cafe shop girl from Teaching Feeling.
How exactly do you make her more of an exhibitionist? I know its possible I just don't know how
Not sure if it affection or lust, but Sylvie will eventually go out not fully clothed. So just keep playing but only if your using a modded game, she'll never agree to leave the house in the base game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kazuma_the_guy

Riya-chan

Dec 7, 2020
I saw footage of this game where there's a textbox you can write in phrases for Sylvie to respond to (e.g. i like you., are you tired?, etc.) but I don't see it in my game (downloaded modded version via Mega)

Is it just the case where I need to play for longer or did I miss something?

Reactions: Matrh

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i've been having this screen for an hour, can there be something stopping the game from unpacking?
Look back here for getting 3.0.X running, could be the file location.

Edit - This is the actual failed message I think. But file location can make it never end, and other things running at the same time make it take ages.
got problem, cheats not working modded/not modded, installed different mods on clear version of game
There's no cheats included in przemo's transfixes, they're separate. Note you have to turn them on.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What is the difference between 2.5.2 and 3+? Any major content...
The 3.0.0 change log is back here, lot's of UI and code changes along with a Tyrano Engine update. Notable new things are the lust increasing incense, and the (very brief) appearance of a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also Sylvie can be set to pick out her daily clothes from your saved outfits on her own.

Look here for installing the temporary translation patch. There's no proper patch yet due to all the changes, and that's probably why it's not in the opening post.

Teaching Happiness is fan made audio, but Ray approved.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
..sounds like I can just go ahead and enjoy v2.5.2.
If you want a little more to enjoy with 2.5.2 try translation patch and mods. you will have to install them on a clean copy of the game not one of the prepatched one, but they often get small updates and there are...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shatteredstar
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes