VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
It makes it so the translation patch breaks and only parts of game are translated hold on ill see if i can screen shot

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
okay so the voice patch is incompatible with nightslayer patch but i cant find a clean game with out it

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
okay so the voice patch is incompatible with nightslayer patch but i cant find a clean game with out it
Just buying it is recommended. You could always get it from PrZemo's MEGA in the opening post.
If you're gonna get TFpatchguy's anyway you might as well use his revamped version of the voicemod.

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
OKAY I FIGURED THAT OUT... HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE(harharhar)
so for the VOICE mod to work you need a **CLEAN GAME** From prezmo mega then head over to tf's mega and get the 4 numbered files and install them in order

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarGazer

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Just buying it is recommended. You could always get it from PrZemo's MEGA in the opening post.
If you're gonna get TFpatchguy's anyway you might as well use his revamped version of the voicemod.

i really wish that was mentioned in the damn uploaders notes

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
i really wish that was mentioned in the damn uploaders notes
The esoteric nature of TFpatchguy's being the superior version is because Zemo is/was the resident patcher. He's either too busy or unwilling to continue the arms race and has stopped updating. Another reason/difference is that Przemo advocates piracy while TFpatchguy does not.

Reactions: shane420

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
so um, i keep playing and trying new things, but no matter what i do she still gets sick and dies. is there no way to save her?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
so um, i keep playing and trying new things, but no matter what i do she still gets sick and dies. is there no way to save her?
You probably just aren't patting her enough. The correct choices are fairly obvious, they're more like shows of treating her well and allowing her agency than anything else. If you're second guessing yourself too much after failing so many times just pay attention to the choice buttons. The wrong ones look more scarred compared to the right ones.

EDIT: Added an example image. example.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's also a old walkthrough in the opening post, with a .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What're the last 3 memories on the 2nd page?
Translated memory guide back here. Touch Sylvie's breast until she gets horny, then use the new carry her option that should appear. For the other two get her horny again, but then stay up at night drinking wine.

mateslow489

Jan 21, 2019
o jogo aparece na tela preta quando é aberto, a guia diz que está carregando e nunca carrega, como posso resolvê-lo?

Nicols

Apr 11, 2020
It keep closing my window when i try to download the modded version, am i the only one with that problem ?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes