VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Austenit

Nov 26, 2020
If you click the linked different you'd see that the game engine got upgrade to the latest version of Tyrano, and even more of the code got changed than usual. And the games UI got a overhaul.
If I do download game and put 3.0 Patch Fixes fixes and Sylvie 3.0 Translations from this mega it's will work or not?
Is this patch working?
And where working patches are published?
These are the only things i want to know for now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If I do download game and put 3.0 Patch Fixes...
Yes just follow the instructions from the linked post. Ray has been posting updates to the actual games patch on that tumblr, although they seem to have stopped for now. That MEGA folder is where przemo uploads their translation patch posting about it here in the thread too.

Reactions: Austenit

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I get this scene? Keep ignoring her when she wants sex?
That's not from the game. It might have been a mod for a older version, or just a joke from the looks of it. Sylvie should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Deny her sex and eventually she's jump you when your sleeping.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What is Custom clothes fix in Przemo's Mega
I think those are already part of the prepatched games from the opening post. Ray disabled custom clothing (and now removed it in 3.0.X), it was meant to be turned back on by the transfixes but wasn't.

If you still have 2.5.2 and want to check to make sure type custom clothing into the say bar and see...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deno22

Nov 25, 2020
Just downloaded 2.5.2 here, started a new game and noticed that I can't change what Sylvie calls the protagonist. She acknowledges the words but keeps using "Master" no matter what i do. Any help would be appreciated.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone help me?
Fresh install off DLSite, followed przemo's instructions, etc. Am I missing something? I've been stuck on this screen for around 30 minutes.
1606459269835.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the words but keeps using "Master" no matter what i do. Any help would be appreciated.
Think you need Sylvie's stats to be a certain level for her to actually do it.
Can someone help me?
Did you try it on the desktop? I'm not sure what instructions your taking about, but decompress the game from the zip and run it before doing anything else. Have as few things running at the same time as you can.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uhhhh....soooo the time stopped moving on...i'm using 2.5.0, any tip on fixing it ? tyvm
If your playing 2.5.0 then get 2.5.2, it's in the opening post. They are 7z files though and WinRAR doesn't seem to like them, so if you use it there's a plain zip back here modded and with the fix.

I seem to remember with one of the older games and patches time would freeze after the naked apron scene.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Think you need Sylvie's stats to be a certain level for her to actually do it.

Did you try it on the desktop? I'm not sure what instructions your taking about, but decompress the game from the zip and run it before doing anything else. Have as few things running at the same time as you can.
Thank you it worked, but what is this screen? I'm assuming the blank space above is for the name, but what is the heart scale?
1606532701069.png

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Oct 27, 2020
If your playing 2.5.0 then get 2.5.2, it's in the opening post. They are 7z files though and WinRAR doesn't seem to like them, so if you use it there's a plain zip back here modded and with the fix.

I seem to remember with one of the older games and patches time would freeze after the naked apron scene.
I got the 2.5.2, and I can't seem to move the sav files to the newer version...so if you have the time please make one of those "HOW TO MOVE FILES FOR WINRAR FOR IDIOTS" pls tyvm .(or is there something else that I can use to run the game on that is not winRAR?)

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes