VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Laykek

Nov 2, 2018
Do you know of any other games from this creator? or Similar games like this :BootyTime: I only know about Nai's Training Diary

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there any custom clothes for Sylvie like sukumizu?
Surprisingly not seen a school swimsuit. But the artwork got overhauled sometime after 1.9, none of the old custom clothes fit any more (except the default ones already in the game).

yigh

Jun 8, 2020
After I unlock the "First Time" h-scene, and I use the "To Bed" option, none of the options work (fingering, missionary, etc.) It just loops me back to the start of the scene (some text like "I lay her down").
Has anyone run into this problem before?

Edit: I tried changing the system locale to Japan and this did not fix the problem.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
After I unlock the "First Time" h-scene, and I use the "To Bed" option, none of the options work...
Click the action then click a part of Sylvie, and click her again to repeat the action. So click finger and then her breast to squeeze it a bit. click her breast again to do it again, or on her other breast to squeeze both.

GorLock

Mar 8, 2020
Is there an update translation for the option menus and pages. Or did was have to get them somewhere out there?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there an update translation for the option menus and pages. Or did was have to get them somewhere out there?
If you mean the readme guide I've not see a translation around of that. Some of it is explained in the tutorial during the first few weeks of play, and the picture of Sylvie there highlight where she can be touched.

There's also the in the opening post, it gives some of the same information.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I know this is wierd, but during my playthrough of this game i refused to do sexual acts with her. I was so into the cute clothes you could buy for her and the other things you could experience with her.
So you played Princess Maker or Long Live the Queen? (Edit: More PM. LLTQ only lets you edit outfits after you max a stat. LAME!) No judgment here. Both games rock.

If you mean the readme guide I've not see a translation around of that. Some of it is explained in the tutorial during the first few weeks of play, and the picture of Sylvie there highlight where she can be touched.

There's also the in the opening post, it gives some of the same information.
You could also take a picture of the japanese menu with your phone and feed it to Google Translate. (Thats what I did. js)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why does the modded version not work but the normal one does anyone help me?
I've downloaded both in the past and they worked fine, maybe the one didn't download or extract properly. You could just install the and it's little fix...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or I've uploaded my copy of the full patched modded game here.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I just found this game, and I have to say... it's difficult not to fall in love with Sylvie. She's the most adorable character I've ever wanted to help. The fact that I've had some experience with people in her situation also brings memories back... Damn! I'm really very thankful to the developer who made this.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
By the way, when trying to have sex with Sylvie (after the "To Bed" option shows up, later in the game), I don't know what to do with the options: I press <Finger>, <Gentle>, and nothing happens, and I don't seem to be able to do anything to make her relax, so we end up having 0 orgasms. How is it possible to make this more fulfilling, especially for her? Should I just not select "To Bed" and keep waiting until she brings the topic up by herself?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes