VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
And can anyone create a translation compatible with the 4.0.x version of the game?
I found a working one, but the translation is only for 3.0.22, and it is not compatible with 4.0.x

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And can anyone create a translation compatible with the 4.0.x version of the game?
Again it's being worked on, by (I think) the maker of the 3.0.22 translation patch. With all the changes that usually, and have been made to the game it's not a case of just transferring over the existing one.

May 11, 2022
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch. But here's a shorter, hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. They do update often (kind of) so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie. In the 3.0.22 MEGA folder you'll find txt files with information about what's in the patch and mod pack.

There's now a custom clothing pack, as its txt file says install it last. So always translation, mod pack then custom clothing.

If your having issues with the in game patcher for some reason, or just want to do it the old fashioned way you can...
Change .tpatch to .zip if your archive program doesn't recognise them.
1675698280105.png
uhm i'm confuse.. what should i install here?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
uhm i'm confuse.. what should i install here?
Follow the instructions. From that MEGA folder you only want the 3.0 game and the latest 3.0 update (or fix) patch, or instead you want (to skip to bellow Sylvie and get) the game from Workupload with half the work already done.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.
Thanks for the android version, the link is dead, where can i get the file?

Reactions: ridzrisridzris

Tetsuji

Apr 14, 2020
Follow the instructions. From that MEGA folder you only want the 3.0 game and the latest 3.0 update (or fix) patch, or instead you want (to skip to bellow Sylvie and get) the game from Workupload with half the work already done.
where can i find the patch? Ray's tumblr has nothing. thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the android version, the link is dead, where can i get the file?
That means they posted a newer one, it's here.
where can i find the patch? Ray's tumblr has nothing. thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble
In przemo's MEGA folder, the 3.0 patch fixes folder. Or there's that already updated game there on Workupload.
Hey, the cheat doesn't work for me for some reason. Do you put it in the say text box?
Those codes are .

Oct 7, 2021
Is there not an all in one download anymore? I played this game ages ago and it included the cheats for all the extra clothes and such. I just downloaded the modded version and no cheats and no extra clothes. I downloaded the modded cheats and nothing. I downloaded the clean version. Looked at the 2 different MEGAs and downloaded the non modded cheats and nothing works. Downloaded the clothes. Same. Nothing works.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there not an all in one download anymore...
With the 2.5.2 game and przemo's patch currently in the opening post the default custom clothes should be added (the dev disabled then removed them) back in, but they do need to be turned on. Same with their cheat mod if it's installed. In przemo's MEGA there is a custom clothes fix, I can't remember if it was added in.

If you look here there's links for the 3.0.22 game and the patches from tfpatchguy. With more mods, different cheats included in the patch and integrated (with the fan made clothes) custom clothes pack. Their 4.0.6 patch is currently under construction.

Oct 7, 2021
With the 2.5.2 game and przemo's patch currently in the opening post the default custom clothes should be added (the dev disabled then removed them) back in, but they do need to be turned on. Same with their cheat mod if it's installed. In przemo's MEGA there is a custom clothes fix, I can't remember if it was added in.

If you look here there's links for the 3.0.22 game and the patches from tfpatchguy. With more mods, different cheats included in the patch and integrated (with the fan made clothes) custom clothes pack. Their 4.0.6 patch is currently under construction.
I tried those links and nothing worked with both modded and unmodded games with their respective cheat/ clothes downloads. Which version should be the simplest to use? Modded or unmodded.

EDIT: I'm looking at the 2.5.2 versions.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know what exactly I need to download to use the "gimmethewhatever" cheats?
You want tfpatchguy's patch for that particular cheat. 3.0.22 if you don't mind loosing your save. Otherwise the 2.5.2 one, make sure to get the clean copy of the game for it no one of the opening posts prepatched ones.

Oct 7, 2021
You want tfpatchguy's patch for that particular cheat. 3.0.22 if you don't mind loosing your save. Otherwise the 2.5.2 one, make sure to get the clean copy of the game for it no one of the opening posts prepatched ones.
I appreciate the help, but nothing is working. I'll try this game at a later date. I just wanted a ready to play game like there was before.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Oct 7, 2021
I really don't know what's going on. I'm still trying to get this to work. Have the clean version. I copy and paste the translation patch into the correct folders and that won't even update the game. Never had so much trouble with this before and I've applied these patches w/o any issues to numerous other games. After this, then I still have to try and get the clothes and cheat patches done.

Someone doesn't want me playing this game.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I really don't know what's going on. I'm still trying to get this to work. Have the unmodded version...
You need a clean copy of the game, the unmodded version (from the opening post) still has przemo's translation patch installed. Don't mix przemo and tfpatchguy, or things from different versions of the game.

If your sticking with 2.5.2 get the completely untouched game, links and the order are here. Put tfpatchguy's zip in the game folder with the games exe and use extract here, say yes to overwriting.

Oct 7, 2021
You need a clean copy of the game, the unmodded version (from the opening post) still has przemo's translation patch installed. Don't mix przemo and tfpatchguy, or things from different versions of the game.

If your sticking with 2.5.2 get the completely untouched game, links and the order here. Put tfpatchguy's zip in the game folder with the games exe and use extract here, say yes to overwriting.
I'm using a completely untouched game from one of the megas. It's all in Japanese with not even a decensor on it. None of the patches are taking hold.

EDIT: Just realized neither mega has a decensor patch. There goes that idea.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...It's all in Japanese with not even a decensor on it. None of the patches are taking hold.
Make sure it's the same version of game and patch, and that you do have to ok the overwriting. 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 have slightly different file structure. If you instead try 3.0.22 there's the (maybe) easier...
Just realized neither mega has a decensor patch. There goes that idea.
The decensored art is part of the translation patches.

Oct 7, 2021
Make sure it's the same version of game and patch, and that you do have to ok the overwriting. 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 have slightly different file structure. If you instead try 3.0.22 there's the (maybe) easier...

The decensored art is part of the translation patches.
I didn't see any of that in my 2.5.2 game and was using 2.5.2 patches. Will try the 3.0.22

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes