VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i move my 2.5.2 save files to the latest one? and btw thanks very much for the help
You can't move 2.5.2 saves to 3.0.22, it just doesn't recognise the save file. Saves will not work between versions like 2.0 and 3.0 etc.

RoarkCats

Nov 18, 2021
How much content might you say I'd be missing by playing through 3.0.22 instead of waiting for a 4.x version from what you've seen leaked/in existing versions?

I want to check out the game now but not sure I'll come back to it later when it's more up-to-date (though I'd also rather not wait ages to try it out-)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How much content might you say I'd be missing by playing through 3.0.22 instead...
Depends what you call content. 4.0 has the new Sylvie art, clothes system and a new (ish) position for the interactive bed sex. But also a few things temporally cut for time. There's a description back here and change log here.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
man this game still going strong after so many years.... i remember it was one of many i tried along with saya no yuta and other games
is there a roadmap or plan for final version?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just found out about the 4.0 version do you think it will be in English any time?
Not for a while if ever, the translators seem to want to hold off on 4.0 until at least the final update to it, which is smart as it avoids having to redo the translation from step one when something is changed in a way that makes it incompatible with the existing translation.

stryo

Jan 21, 2020
How much content might you say I'd be missing by playing through 3.0.22 instead of waiting for a 4.x version from what you've seen leaked/in existing versions?

I want to check out the game now but not sure I'll come back to it later when it's more up-to-date (though I'd also rather not wait ages to try it out-)
i am in the same situation

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there an uncensored version of ver4.0?
There's no English patch for 4.0 (.06) yet, but there is now signs that it's being worked on. Not sure about the decensor being moved over though as Sylvie is redrawn.

Reactions: KaseHH
4.50 star(s) 109 Votes