VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Here is a step by step process on what im doing...
You have the translated settings from the patch, although not the back button. If the patches data folder was moved to the wrong place I don't you'd have any of it. I still don't know, I think you need someone with a Mac.

I had forgotten about that Drive link from bellow, maybe try it as moving the games data folder seemed to work but not the patching for some reason. It is a fully patched copy of the game with the translation and mods definitely working on PC.
Im having same problem...
Ignore if your on Mac too. Again there's the file address with the newer Tyrano. But if you're now getting stuck with that patching message instead then you can manually install them instead of using the patch button, renaming the .tpatch to .zip should work if you archive program doesn't recognise it.

The patched game has since been posted on Drive, but it's out of date. So still needs to be patched for the more recently added fixes, and scared Sylvie image. There's the occasional lull but, the patch and mod pack still get frequent updates.

Reactions: Courier_Young

midade7055

May 1, 2022
You have the translated settings from the patch, although not the back button. If the patches data folder was moved to the wrong place I don't you'd have any of it. I still don't know, I think you need someone with a Mac.

I had forgotten about that Drive link from bellow, maybe try it as moving the games data folder seemed to work but not the patching for some reason. It is a fully patched copy of the game with the translation and mods definitely working on PC.

Ignore if your on Mac too. Again there's the file address with the newer Tyrano. But if you're now getting stuck with that patching message instead then you can manually install them instead of using the patch button, renaming the .tpatch to .zip should work if you archive program doesn't recognise it.

The patched game has since been posted on Drive, but it's out of date. So still needs to be patched for the more recently added fixes, and scared Sylvie image. There's the occasional lull but, the patch and mod pack still get frequent updates.
I think the only solution remaining for me is to somehow acquire an ISO image and then run Boot Camp (native Mac VM specifically made for emulating Windows) and then run the .exe file and see if it works.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
why cant someone just upload a mega fully patched 3.022 game zip jfc >.<
As BlueKnight stated above, it's better to teach you how to do it yourself, otherwise someone would literally have to upload a new version every 2 days since VM Anon and TF Anon are updating it. You're asking for a lot more than you realize, for someone to maintain your game for you, rather than training you to do it yourself. This isn't as simple as a one-time upload.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could you please tell me how to open the translation patch and mone only the artwork to the game?
The .tpatch file is basically just a zip, as this screenshot for the previous...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If whatever program you use for compressed files doesn't recognise it then just rename .tpatch to .zip and you can extract them, then locate and replace the games censored art with the decensored patches.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
goddamnit so the game is working but still not translated at all tried apply patch doesnt fix it. This is for PC btw

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
As BlueKnight stated above, it's better to teach you how to do it yourself, otherwise someone would literally have to upload a new version every 2 days since VM Anon and TF Anon are updating it. You're asking for a lot more than you realize, for someone to maintain your game for you, rather than training you to do it yourself. This isn't as simple as a one-time upload.

Thats fair i just hate how difficult they made it to get it to work properly >.< *headdesk* love the game hate having to set it up after every major update

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
If whatever program you use for compressed files doesn't recognise it then just rename .tpatch to .zip and you can extract them, then locate and replace the games censored art with the decensored patches.
7zip can open .tpatch files if you right click and open archive, so that's a handy tool to use for manual patching.

Thats fair i just hate how difficult they made it to get it to work properly >.< *headdesk* love the game hate having to set it up after every major update
As I stated above, get 7zip, grab the three .tpatch files after you have your fresh JP install of v3.0, and just open them, drag and drop them in order on top of your game install. Make sure you have the directory structure lined up. First drop the v3.0.22 upgrade in. Then drop the TransFix patch in. Then drop the modpack patch in. You're good to go.

=============================================================================

I am in the process of making a step-by-step guide with visuals on how to update a freshly installed JP v3.0 version to v3.0.22, and then update it with TransFix and Modpack whenever there's a new update. Look forward to the post soon.

Last edited:

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Teaching Feeling v3.0.22 Install & Maintenance

This guide is written to aid players having difficulty getting v3.0.22 up and running using the Apply Patch button in-game. This is a manual workaround that can be used to get the game up and running the first time, as well as keep it up to date whenever there is a new TransFix or Modpack update. THIS GUIDE ASSUMES THAT YOU HAVE ACQUIRED A CLEAN JAPANESE VERSION OF THE GAME, FROM DLSITE OR OTHERWISE WITH NO MODS OR TRANSLATIONS WHATSOEVER.

First and foremost, you will need 7-zip to ensure that this process works without a hitch. If you don't have it, go and get it; it's completely free to use and is the most flexible alternative to WinZIP or WinRAR or similar programs, supporting just about any sort of archive format you can imagine. This includes our TPATCH format that Ray uses for Teaching Feeling at the moment.

Bookmark to stay up to date on the development of the translations, fixes, and modding projects for v3.0.22. When a new thread is posted at the bottom, bookmark and follow the new thread. All discussion pertaining to updates happen in that thread.

Click on the indicated link in the image above to retrieve the TPATCH that is necessary to upgrade your v3.0 to v3.0.22.

Assuming that these instructions have not been working for you (please try the instructions indicated first, before continuing to read this guide), go to the highlighted link as you would normally when using the standard update procedure.

Click the link indicated to download a ZIP file which contains your TPATCH file. Rename this file to something, as it uses the same name the TransFix patch uses. I opted for "update.tpatch"

Next, go to the link indicated in the image above. This will take you to TF Anon's MEGA where all updates to the translation & fixes patch are uploaded, as well as his and VoiceMod Anon's mods.

You should bookmark this folder as well and check it regularly if you don't want to follow the 4chan thread. Check the dates listed on these two files. If they change from the last time you saw them, that means there has been an update to either the TransFix or Modpack patches. ALWAYS APPLY TRANSFIX BEFORE MODPACK, AS MODPACK IS ON THE TOP OF THE LOADING STACK. MODPACK FILES WILL BE THE MOST UPDATED / FIXED / MODDED VERSION OF A TEACHING FEELING FILE.

Download both of these files, and place them with your "update.tpatch" in your Teaching Feeling installation, under \resources\app\ as shown below:

The first time that you are updating v3.0 to v3.0.22, you will be using update.tpatch first. Once this is complete, you will never need update.tpatch ever again. Afterwards, you will use fix_TF.tpatch, followed by modpack.tpatch. Right click on the TPATCH you wish to open. Assuming you have 7zip shell integration, you should get a context menu as shown in the image below to open the archive and view its contents.

This will open the 7zip archive viewer, where you will see files that match the directory structure of \resources\app\. Select and extract ALL FILES from the TPATCH into the folder as shown in the image below.

When asked to replace existing files, say YES TO ALL. Once you have finished with one TPATCH, move on to the next. Once you have overwritten all files with all TPATCH's, you are officially updated and ready to play. Enjoy!

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I dont know what to do. I'm waiting for an hour already nothing happens...
My old longer guide for doing it all from scratch. If you got a copy without the 32Bit executable already installed it is very file address sensitive. I would do the first running and then patching of the game on the desktop, that initial unpacking took about fifteen minutes I think for me usually.

If it always gets stuck or actually fails you can unpack it manual yourself like Miyakuni's shows above, as a .tpatch is a diffrently named zip.

Sep 1, 2020
My old longer guide for doing it all from scratch. If you got a copy without the 32Bit executable already installed it is very file address sensitive. I would do the first running and then patching of the game on the desktop, that initial unpacking took about fifteen minutes I think for me usually.

If it always gets stuck or actually fails you can unpack it manual yourself like Miyakuni's shows above, as a .tpatch is a diffrently named zip.
When I tried to open it without the 32bit executable or from scratch its just blackscreen. Nothing happens (Edit: It works now Im just confused on black screen and it showed a notice after waiting for a few minutes)

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I tried to open it without the 32bit executable or from scratch its just blackscreen. Nothing happens
Assuming you got it from przemo it's extracted from the TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip, and on the desktop? When I say from scratch I mean from the completely untouched game, without the executable or 3.0.22 update installed.

Again you can install a .tpatch yourself, including the TF_main.tpatch that it automatically tries to install when you start up the game for the first time. Like...
Move it out of the game folder or delete it after, then on to the . Once the 32Bit executable is installed it should be less picky about where it is like 2.5.2 was, hopefully.

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
The .tpatch file is basically just a zip, as this screenshot for the previous...
As a result of proceeding as pointed out, l was able to return to Japanese.
However, it seems that the wrong part has beeh invalidated, and it is no longer possible to change the name of the main character.

agingrainbow

Apr 9, 2022
Hello all. I just downloaded the game fresh (modded version) on the front page, but the game won't start. All it does is show a black screen with the top of the page saying "Loading TyranoScript" Did I do something wrong or does it take a long time to load? I've read a little bit of the thread and I've seen that sometimes it takes a while to load, but I just want to make sure.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello all. I just downloaded the game fresh (modded version) on the front page...
That's probably from extraction, shorten the very long 7z files name before doing it or use 7Zip. Alternatively get the 3.0.22 game from here, it's the one that has the long (first time) start up.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes