VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

yeetyeetlmao

Sep 9, 2018
Daft question but does the purchased version come with an english translation? Downloaded the game via here and fell in love with it but im not willing to spend 17€ on something i cant even understand/play but yall make it seem like the main game from DLsite comes translated.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
No one gives that impression. The main game from DLsite is just the most clean version of the game upon which to install mods, which everyone operates under when giving instructions on the 4chan thread. It has been stated not to mix and match versions, and if you get the game directly from DLsite without applying any mods, you know that your version will work with the latest mods, since that's the version the mods were made to load on top of. This includes the English translation and bug fix patch, known as TransFix, a la TransFix Anon (TF Anon).

The game is in JP from DLsite. There is no official translation for it. The reason you would want to get the clean game and load the TransFix patch is because TF Anon is regularly updating it, and TL-kun has said that they are going to be working on v3.0.22 for their new proper translation. This is why we are urging people to move to v3.0.22 rather than settling for a prepatched copy of v2.5.2: It will never get updates.

yeetyeetlmao

Sep 9, 2018
No one gives that impression. The main game from DLsite is just the most clean version of the game upon which to install mods, which everyone operates under when giving instructions on the 4chan thread. It has been stated not to mix and match versions, and if you get the game directly from DLsite without applying any mods, you know that your version will work with the latest mods, since that's the version the mods were made to load on top of. This includes the English translation and bug fix patch, known as TransFix, a la TransFix Anon (TF Anon).

The game is in JP from DLsite. There is no official translation for it. The reason you would want to get the clean game and load the TransFix patch is because TF Anon is regularly updating it, and TL-kun has said that they are going to be working on v3.0.22 for their new proper translation. This is why we are urging people to move to v3.0.22 rather than settling for a prepatched copy of v2.5.2: It will never get updates.
So basically, TF Anon is going to upload a new version of the game with a proper english translation and so far the only translations existing are fan made ones which as far as i can tell dont cover the entire game. However there arent any gameplay changes besides cosmetics to the 3.0+ versions. Just cleaner with more side content and itll eventually get gameplay updates such as a continued main story.

Thanks for the explanation prob. gonna buy it from DLsite and wait till the translation patch drops.

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
Used the game I posted a while ago, and just the fgimage folder from the patch. It seems...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Copied my save over to it and I could also change it.
It's a .tpatch file, but what part have you changed to .zip?
(As a result of changing the translate folder to .zip, I was able to revert to Japanese, though not completely.)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's a .tpatch file, but what part have you changed to .zip...
Change .tpatch to .zip if you can't open them otherwise. The unpatched game is Japanese, use it and only the relevant uncensored images from the translation patch. Then it will still be Japanese but uncensored.

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
Teaching Feeling v3.0.22 Install & Maintenance

This guide is written to aid players having difficulty getting v3.0.22 up and running using the Apply Patch button in-game. This is a manual workaround that can be used to get the game up and running the first time, as well as keep it up to date whenever there is a new TransFix or Modpack update. THIS GUIDE ASSUMES THAT YOU HAVE ACQUIRED A CLEAN JAPANESE VERSION OF THE GAME, FROM DLSITE OR OTHERWISE WITH NO MODS OR TRANSLATIONS WHATSOEVER.

First and foremost, you will need 7-zip to ensure that this process works without a hitch. If you don't have it, go and get it; it's completely free to use and is the most flexible alternative to WinZIP or WinRAR or similar programs, supporting just about any sort of archive format you can imagine. This includes our TPATCH format that Ray uses for Teaching Feeling at the moment.

Bookmark to stay up to date on the development of the translations, fixes, and modding projects for v3.0.22. When a new thread is posted at the bottom, bookmark and follow the new thread. All discussion pertaining to updates happen in that thread.

Click on the indicated link in the image above to retrieve the TPATCH that is necessary to upgrade your v3.0 to v3.0.22.

Assuming that these instructions have not been working for you (please try the instructions indicated first, before continuing to read this guide), go to the highlighted link as you would normally when using the standard update procedure.

Click the link indicated to download a ZIP file which contains your TPATCH file. Rename this file to something, as it uses the same name the TransFix patch uses. I opted for "update.tpatch"

Next, go to the link indicated in the image above. This will take you to TF Anon's MEGA where all updates to the translation & fixes patch are uploaded, as well as his and VoiceMod Anon's mods.

You should bookmark this folder as well and check it regularly if you don't want to follow the 4chan thread. Check the dates listed on these two files. If they change from the last time you saw them, that means there has been an update to either the TransFix or Modpack patches. ALWAYS APPLY TRANSFIX BEFORE MODPACK, AS MODPACK IS ON THE TOP OF THE LOADING STACK. MODPACK FILES WILL BE THE MOST UPDATED / FIXED / MODDED VERSION OF A TEACHING FEELING FILE.

Download both of these files, and place them with your "update.tpatch" in your Teaching Feeling installation, under \resources\app\ as shown below:

The first time that you are updating v3.0 to v3.0.22, you will be using update.tpatch first. Once this is complete, you will never need update.tpatch ever again. Afterwards, you will use fix_TF.tpatch, followed by modpack.tpatch. Right click on the TPATCH you wish to open. Assuming you have 7zip shell integration, you should get a context menu as shown in the image below to open the archive and view its contents.

This will open the 7zip archive viewer, where you will see files that match the directory structure of \resources\app\. Select and extract ALL FILES from the TPATCH into the folder as shown in the image below.

When asked to replace existing files, say YES TO ALL. Once you have finished with one TPATCH, move on to the next. Once you have overwritten all files with all TPATCH's, you are officially updated and ready to play. Enjoy!
I is not the <<update.tpatch>> file how I do

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guide to doing it, and the 3.0.22 game ready for the translation patch and mod pack to be installed here.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Just started this game this week, and having a pretty good time. Is there any particular way to increasing the stamina for the protagonist? Just having more and more sex, I guess?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any particular way to increasing the stamina for the protagonist? Just having more and more sex, I guess?
There's that and also the energy drug, or in 3.0.22 the incense instead. If you don't have the book about it go to the market until you meet Ferrum and he offers it to you, you may or may not have to have been to the forest first, and in 3.0.22 without Sylvie first I think.

Reactions: SeveralGeese

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
There's that and also the energy drug, or in 3.0.22 the incense instead. If you don't have the book about it go to the market until you meet Ferrum and he offers it to you, you may or may not have to have been to the forest first, and in 3.0.22 without Sylvie first I think.
Ah yeah, I already have the potpourri and incense. Somehow I didnt think that would affect both characters, lol.
Appreciated!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there anything new in the 3.0.0 version?
A tiny bit, but it was more of a overhaul. Look here. And 3.0.22 currently has one and a bit more modded scenes than 2.5.2 does as that's the version mod makers are sticking with.
Just found the dev's opinion piece on piracy. Seems a bit excessive.
It is, but probably made worse by people still telling them about it.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

midade7055

May 1, 2022
Hey, that one Mac user here. Finally got the game working using Boot Camp. Is there a guide for the game anywhere?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Hey, that one Mac user here. Finally got the game working using Boot Camp. Is there a guide for the game anywhere?
There is one, little outdated, in the OP. Game itself has a scene guide IIRC. If you'll have other questions just use search bar in this thread, most of the possible questions have been answered multiple times.

Reactions: SeveralGeese

midade7055

May 1, 2022
There is one, little outdated, in the OP. Game itself has a scene guide IIRC. If you'll have other questions just use search bar in this thread, most of the possible questions have been answered multiple times.
where's the guide screen at? i found it once and never again lol

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Anyone have recommendations as to what I should do if I'm not used to all these mods and junk? Should I just download from the unmolested from OP and that'll be the end of it, or am I missing out if I don't try and mess with or apply all the extra's or this newer version that's mentioned at the top of this page.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have recommendations as to what I should do if I'm not used to all these mods and junk...
Get the 3.0.22 game from here, while you getting the translation patch and maybe the modpack check the info.txt and modpack info.txt files there. They tell you what's included, so you can see if there's anything in the modpack you want.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes