• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Slave Lord

May 13, 2022
What's the difference between the Molested and the extras?

EDIT:
Ignore my retarded question on the differences between the Molested versions. But do answer the Extra one.

Kizuni

Dec 24, 2020
Sorry may I suggest to link himiko android port to the thread, since some have been asking without knowing it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Himiko-S always made a new post for a port update, at the time it was better to check their posts. And now maybe better to use JoiPlay, but I don't really know. Last time I suggested a change to the opening post it didn't go well.

If you want changes to a threads opening post you usually need to use the report button, and be very clear about it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any other latest version tho
That is the latest proper version of the game, with the link to get the latest (updated early last week) translation patch and mod pack for it. There is a 4β version, but it is a real beta version and the patch makers are ignoring it.

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
Sorry to ask but my save got corrupted somehow - anyone have a full save for this game version I could import?

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
Thank you TheBlueKnight!

Also, is there a way to get more wine? I have none and can't find the night market again. (I go out alone at night but can only go to the shop or go home.)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes