VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

coltik

Apr 7, 2022
Surprisingly enough the game ended up getting an update this year, With the Megas behind is there any chance anyone will pick this up and port the mods as well as the english/uncensor patch? As it is now the most there is floating around is the game ported to mobile in bad english translations.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it true? Because i really can't get new scenes if i don't get pink hearts (never tried when i get pink hearts tho)
If you check those linked posts hearts are to show Sylvie's horny, useful with a only few scenes on the second...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only times I've (intentionally) made her horny is for those.
...and port the mods as well as the english/uncensor patch?
The 3.0.22 port is linked to above or here. The 4β test version from January is being ignored for now, and 3.0.22 is what being worked on.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
i hate to be that guy, but after pouring over this thread and using the search i cant get the cheats i can find in the thread to work. this is a snip of my screen. any information provided will be most welcome. edit im using the molested download from the front page

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...this is a snip of my screen.
Cheats for that patch are in a separate mod linked here, the modded one.

The built in cheats you might have seen around are for tfpatchguy's patch, for those you would have to build your own copy of 2.5.2 completely from scratch. Or 3.0.22, but you couldn't use your existing save with that one.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
You've changed the default post per page count, delete the page-XXX# part of the urls and they should work.
sweet baby jesus its all working now, tyvm for the assistance. i wasnt aware changing my default posts per page could cause all the headache ive had over the last 24hrs lol thanks again for your time. sorry for being dumb

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BTW the the normal link is ded
The original post from przemo with the mod is linked there, or it's here. You can also get to it from their MEGA folder thats linked in the opening post. Not sure why just the one was deleted, but it's fixed for now.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I donwloaded the modded version today "TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v52_r531m_Moddedzip" and unpacked the file. I did receive an error in doing so, something about unable to find a pathway, yet it seemed to install ok.

So I was wondering did I get a bad download and need to retry or its ok to continue?

Thanks

555.erpie

May 25, 2019
So I have the 2.5.2 version from a while ago and I'm seeing this new 3.0.22 thing pop up now, am I missing out on anything?

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
View attachment 154194
Overview:
Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Original Name: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Alias Title: Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
VNDB:
Developer: FreakilyCharming
Publisher:
Translator: , przemo10371, tfpatchguy
Censored: Partial
Version: 2.5.2
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Save Compatibility:

Changelog:

Translator Notice:

Uploaders Note:

DOWNLOAD
UNMOLESTED (without mod)

MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -

MOLESTED (with mod)
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Quick Fix - Modded Only

Extras: - Przemo's MEGA - - - Fan Sig

Patched, Posted and Zipped by Twistty

View attachment 154158 View attachment 154159 View attachment 154160 View attachment 154161 View attachment 154162 View attachment 154163 View attachment 154164 View attachment 154165
View attachment 154166 View attachment 93971 View attachment 93972 View attachment 93973 View attachment 93974 View attachment 93975 View attachment 94231 View attachment 94232
can someone help me get the longing scenes? I can't understand how to get them

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can someone help me get the longing scenes? I can't understand how to get them
Please don't quote entire opening posts. There's a translated memory guide here, basically no sex until Sylvie's asks then until asks twice, and finally keep turning her down.

Reactions: Na4u
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes