VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The gloves are part of the Alice dress, the corset one with (like the gloves) belts. No idea of the actual number you need.

Nonson

Dec 13, 2021
how do i install mods in general? i downloaded the modded version but can't actually see any differences

Last edited:

Nonson

Dec 13, 2021
There's no readme with the patches in the opening post, here's what I think is relevant from...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't think there's any usable mods you don't know about. Although there are probably a lot of things in ichibikun's Vietnamese mod, only a tiny bit has (so Far) been converted over by tfpatchguy.

I think a while ago someone was thinking about making a pregnancy mod, and marriage as well as being fan art is the possible future ending.
How do i get these features?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i install mods in general?
How do i get these features?
The (with mod) version has the mods installed, check the spoiler from that post you linked for things stat requirements. If you want a little more play 3.0.22 with tfpatchguy's patch and mod pack instead.

Installing mods was pretty much swapping files, but you don't want to mix them from different sources or versions.
The creator said something about merging 4.x and 3.x versions, any idea what it is ?
Hopefully it means most of 3.X will be kept, only the clothes mixing and maybe aspect ratio (if all the art is changed to actually match) of will be used in the next proper update. But with the locked twitter no idea.

ryu_joko

Mar 24, 2022
hi, can i have a savegame with all the Memories unlocked for Modded version : TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z

thanks

Spaem

Feb 21, 2022
I found a 3.0.22 uncensored, molested version on Nyaa, but doesn't seem to run for some reason (error message in moon-runes) :unsure:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Spaem

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Yes, except the usual things. And with that 3.0.22 some of the settings menus aren't translated, but there is a extra scene from it's mod pack.
You mean that door scene? How to get that one? I've played this verision for some time and I still didn't get it.

btw. Did anyone encounter the bug where sex sounds from masturbation scene don't turn off after the scene has ended?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You mean that door scene? How to get that one...
Update the patch and mod pack, the door scene has a memory now and the hint to go with it. There's also the readme text file from the MEGA folder back here with how to trigger everything. Or here's the section for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure it was specifically for that but there was a update a week or so ago to fix some SFX bug, and now I look one today.

Reactions: Bev_
Aug 4, 2019
So the modded version adds an exhibitionist option. When can you actually get the ball rolling on that? When i try it now Sylvie just says she's too embarrassed to wear anything revealing in public.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why can't I load a 2.5.2 save on 3.0.22?
3.0 was a massive update (just not content wise) and they're just incompatible. From my experience the X.0.0 updates will be like that, the 0.X.X ones will usually be ok but might need some fiddling with.

A nearly complete save from 2.5.2 or 3.0.22 are linked to here, cheat codes for tfpatchguy's patches linked to here.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes