VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you guys have a save? I lost mine
Save for 2.5.2 back here.
anyone else has the same problem as me? my game gets stuck after an hour of gameplay
If it's parfait related and your playing the modded game there's a fix you need under it in the opening post. And you can get problems with the prepatched games as they're compressed as 7z files if you use WinRAR to extracted them.

My copy of the modded game is posted here as a zip, or you can make one with tfpatchguy's patch and mods.

The game can also act up if you have it over 1080p resolution.

Reactions: Number 4

Djay86

Aug 29, 2019
New to this game, how the hell do I raise lust level? I can raise it during sex by 1 but it drop down to 0 the next day. tried googling but nothing came up. Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New to this game, how the hell do I raise lust level...
It's sex, if you check the settings you can change it so lust doesn't drop. With 3.0.22 though it always resets to zero, even if I set it to the max. Think it's still counting up the total amount though as scenes will trigger even with zero.

You can make tea and a potion with pink flower petals to give it a boost. Go to the market with Sylvie and you might bump into Ferrum, buy the book he offers you and go to the Forrest to collect them.

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.
The link to the mediafire is now
Invalid, new link?

Djay86

Aug 29, 2019
It's sex, if you check the settings you can change it so lust doesn't drop. With 3.0.22 though it always resets to zero, even if I set it to the max. Think it's still counting up the total amount though as scenes will trigger even with zero.

You can make tea and a potion with pink flower petals to give it a boost. Go to the market with Sylvie and you might bump into Ferrum, buy the book he offers you and go to the Forrest to collect them.
Thanks, for the reply, couldn't findthe book at the market, it's unplayable like that I will wait for a fix.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...couldn't findthe book at the market, it's unplayable like that I will wait for a fix.
It's either chance, or you have to visit a few times to find Ferrum. Same going alone to get wine from him. Whatever is wrong with the lust is pretty annoying especially Sylvie being calm almost all the time.

There's no issue with 2.5.2 but saves can't be moved between the two.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Thanks, for the reply, couldn't findthe book at the market, it's unplayable like that I will wait for a fix.
Alone should be for the plum wine.
In version 3.0.22 I try to go with Sylvie and Ferrum didn't appear maybe it's a bug or now you have to go alone because in the scene appear the new character, I remember that in version 2.5.2 like TheBlueKnight says You can go with Sylvie, another thing its that you need to go first time in the morning without chat with Sylvie or doing anything else like when you trigger the scene with the plum vine.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
You don't need to open it , only put the file TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav in the root folder of the game where the TeachingFeeling.exe its located.
I know i already put it on my file and i can see the save but i cant open it, im on adroid btw

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes