VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

acornzzz

Oct 9, 2017
Okeeeeyy... So no pierciengs, gloves and hairpins for now. I wonder what we'll get for the anniversary besides them.
Even so. If I get 2000 lust I still should unlock something if I understand correctly. There were also other items.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder what we'll get for the anniversary besides them.
That was last year. The fifth anniversary of the release, so Ray wanted to make the big version change then. They are maybe working on some new though.

BerryBongoTrip

Jan 13, 2021
I just wanted to thank everyone who has been doing updates, translations, and the work on here to tell help people at any stage to enjoy this wonderful game.
You all have been putting in hard work for people like me who one way or another found this game that brings joy to us all.
Ray especially to his development of this game, I still recommend people who have enjoyed this game to buy it and give Ray his due diligence.
Do it for Sylvie, who at least for me has filled a small void in my life.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinencio

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But there's none, there is literally no game folder in my file explorer or anything
Game folder as in the Teaching Feelings folder. You should have built a copy with tfpatchguy's things, so it should look...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again there is now a port that should work on newer Android versions from Himiko-S.

HornyCat12

Dec 30, 2019
Hi, Im new to the game, may I ask where can I look for the newest version of the game with decensor and translation (or just decensor)? Im playing on pc

Reactions: Nk22

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...may I ask where can I look for the newest version of the game with decensor and translation (or just decensor)?
Usually you look in the opening post, but right now it is a little more complicated here. Get the 3.0.0 game and the 3.0.22 update from . But the translation patch, and 32Bit executable from , it's not complete but does have have the decensor.

The first time you run the game it has some setting up to do. I would have the game on the desktop, and expect it to take a while. Instructions are in the info.txt file in the MEGA folder with the translation patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lil Caster and JCLy

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.
I just tried it on my tablet but I cannot save anything.
Starting a new game and passing the dialogs, as soon as the save button appears I click on it.
The save slots appear (all empty), then I click on one and it comes back to the previous screen.
If I click on save again it shows again the slots but all are still empty.
If I relaunch the game and try to load, slots are still empty.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know if manual input does not work with translation? Or is there some trick to it? I tried with proper punctuation, and japanese variants don't work either.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
I just tried it on my tablet but I cannot save anything.
Starting a new game and passing the dialogs, as soon as the save button appears I click on it.
The save slots appear (all empty), then I click on one and it comes back to the previous screen.
If I click on save again it shows again the slots but all are still empty.
If I relaunch the game and try to load, slots are still empty.
what version of android does your tablet have?

And verify that it has permissions to write to the storage, go to settings, applications, look for the teaching feeling app and in permissions, verify that it has storage permissions, or else nothing can be saved.

Last edited:

ngancun1

Jan 22, 2018
I am really sorry, but i have a finals in college now... and i really dont have much time. I still want to release it, but right now it is a mess and there isn't really much of a change in W.I.P. build.
Hope you all can wait a bit till my exams will be over...

P.S. I might have some more free time next week so i will try to at least release fully translated ui patch
No no take your time dude. Gotta get your priorities straight right?
Personally I'd rather play a completed game than a jankily translated so I wouldn't mind waiting

Reactions: Matrh and Nk22

Exortin

Jan 14, 2021
So, i don't need to do anything if i just download the one from himiko? Or there's something that i must do to play on android 10?
Game folder as in the Teaching Feelings folder. You should have built a copy with tfpatchguy's things, so it should look...
Again there is now a port that should work on newer Android versions from Himiko-S.

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
what version of android does your tablet have?
Android 9

And verify that it has permissions to write to the storage, go to settings, applications, look for the teaching feeling app and in permissions, verify that it has storage permissions, or else nothing can be saved.
Upon installation, it didn't ask anything (no specific permission is required).
Looking at the apps permissions, the storage was indeed disabled.
After enabling it, the behavior didn't change though.

I went ahead in the investigation to see that:
- no folder with the package name (com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev) exists in the Android folder.
- no folder Teaching Feeling exists either

I manually created the Teaching Feeling folder and then I was able to save and load.
So it appears that despite having the permissions, it does not create the folder.
Does it perhaps create the folder upon installation?
I think it should at least ask for the storage permissions upon installation, although I don't know whether it would be enough to fix.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried the himiko's but i cant save a file there so im trying to play the 2.5.2 ver but i still can't find the "data" do i need...
Look above about the save, although it looks like it's still ongoing. I don't think you have to use a PC, here's a screenshot from someone earlier showing the games...
Although it would be a lot easier on PC with all the patching you have to do. Make sure you have the 2.5.2 game, with 3.0.X it's file structure is different and might need a PC to set up.

TheoDrHashiriya

Nov 11, 2020
Hi all, two questions. Why is there an audio file of Mike Oldfield's Nuclear named 'MGSN.ogg' in the modded version? Love that song and judging by the name, it may have something to do with the MGS series. God, I love MGSV. Warn me if they're spoilers of some sort.

Anyways, for my second question: Which is the best way to play the game on Android in terms of overall compatibility especially with saves? Is it still emulation with JoiPlay, or some sort of apk port?

I'm hoping to migrate to emulating TF v3 on Android once the translations are all tidied up. Sadly, I don't think v2.5.2 saves are compatible with v3. I just hope the v3 version is as stable on Android as its v2.5.2 counterpart.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all, two questions. Why is there an audio file of Mike Oldfield's Nuclear...
Get Sylvie to call you Big Boss... Look back a bit thought the thread about Android the last few posts are about it. Older versions saves aren't compatible with 3.0.X, it doesn't even recognise them existing.

Reactions: penetrova

Exortin

Jan 14, 2021
I am legit confused right now. So, i found the "data" on the "translation patch" but when i started it, it said "file not found: data/scenario/sys/title_screen.ks" and i think i got it all wrong too because the photo that you send to me is very different compared to mine. Do you happen to have any video about how to do it? Im actually new about this thing so i know nothing, sorry if its troubling you

Look above about the save, although it looks like it's still ongoing. I don't think you have to use a PC, here's a screenshot from someone earlier showing the games...
Although it would be a lot easier on PC with all the patching you have to do. Make sure you have the 2.5.2 game, with 3.0.X it's file structure is different and might need a PC to set up.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes