VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheoDrHashiriya

Nov 11, 2020
Whoa, why did Himiko's latest Android port get removed? I was downloading it off of mediafire, all of a sudden, my download got canceled and I couldn't get it anymore...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am legit confused right now. So, i found the "data" on the "translation patch" but when i started it...
When I tried to cause a error with the Electron port a while ago, as I remembered getting myself it was from not putting the data folder in the right place. The game, patch and mods should all have data folders which should be combined.

Don't think there's any video, but tfpatchguy has text instructions for everything. Install their patch and any of their mods to the raw game, then use that data folder with the Election port. Then the Android part.

Edit - Fixed port right below to try.
Whoa, why did Himiko's latest Android port get removed?
There's the possible save issue. And the patch it uses from tfpatchguy got a update, maybe their updating the port.

Last edited:

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

CHANGES:

• Fixed bug when saving and loading the game.
  • Now when I start the application it will ask you for permissions to read and write in the storage, you give it to allow and that's it, it will create the folder "Teaching Feeling", in there your games will be saved. Note: only for android 5 to 10, for android 11 it is in Android / obb.
  • Updated translation patch 16/01/2021. (Edited)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Personal recommendation for unmodded vs modded first playthrough? Does the modded version unbalance things or hurt the original experience? Mods tend to do that.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The mods mostly just extend the game. Original experience is about the same but with less content.
There's some exception to this, like the Yandere mod, but those need to be activated through the speak to command and so won't bother you if you're memory hunting like most newbs.

Does anyone know if there will be a new update with more content soon for pc?
From RayK? no idea. The translation is about to drop though.
I'm mostly waiting for the pregnancy mod. Gonna lose a lot of kids to that one, Mmph.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be a new update with more content soon for pc?
Ray said they were going to add back in the missing clothes, and have shown of some more changes to the closet. When it'll happen though who knows. If you mean new scenes then it's a double who knows.
Does the modded version unbalance things or hurt the original experience? Mods tend to do that.
The mods are listed here, with more information on the bigger ones here.

jackwilliam

Apr 29, 2017
So i'm trying to use patchguy's version, but it keeps telling me i should install his patch on an untranslated copy, but all the versions here come already pre-patched. does anyone know where i can find an untranslated copy or either how to apply patchguy's translation to the unmodded version?

thanks

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
So i'm trying to use patchguy's version, but it keeps telling me i should install his patch on an untranslated copy, but all the versions here come already pre-patched. does anyone know where i can find an untranslated copy or either how to apply patchguy's translation to the unmodded version?

thanks
In the first post, Przemo's MEGA have a untouched copy

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

CHANGES:

• Fixed bug when saving and loading the game.
  • Now when I start the application it will ask you for permissions to read and write in the storage, you give it to allow and that's it, it will create the folder "Teaching Feeling", in there your games will be saved. Note: only for android 5 to 10, for android 11 it is in Android / obb.
  • Updated translation patch 16/01/2021. (Edited)

Saving bug fixed.

I noticed that texts starting with a parenthesis are not closed, for example:
(It's already evening... I should get ready for bed.
It looks like it is systematic.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes