VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It wont let me play the save
If you've renamed it, and your not trying to use it on the 3.0.22 game maybe you can't use PC saves on Android they were in the root folder before. But Himiko-S did say you can with their ports...

Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
If you've renamed it, and your not trying to use it on the 3.0.22 game maybe you can't use PC saves on Android they were in the root folder before. But Himiko-S did say you can with their ports...

Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.
Theres the save but i cant play it,i dont know if my phone is broken or the game is Screenshot_2021-01-23-18-22-16-86.jpg Screenshot_2021-01-23-18-24-28-23.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Theres the save but i cant play it,i dont know if my phone is broken or the game is
That's 3.0.22 there's no saves around here that will work with it, only the 2.5.2 version. I'm surprised you can even see them, on PC saves from older versions don't show up anymore.

Djay86

Aug 29, 2019
Try going to the market alone.
You were right I tried exploring the market with sylvie for like 30 day ingame since every guide didn't mention going alone, I tried anyway and met the suspicious man first try. Now with the incense and pink flower tea lust level of sylvie skyrocketed.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Artha

May 12, 2017
Somebody in discord asked me to add cheats to pc ver soo.
Now you can be lazy in Pc version too.

Links:

Cheats for nomal version:
Mega
Cheats for modded version:
Mega

Cheat list:
cheaton = turn cheats on
cheatoff = turn cheats off
lustup = +50 lust
lustupmore = +200 lust
lustdown = -50 lust
lustudownmore = -200 lust
loveup = +50 lust
loveupmore = +200 lust
lovedown = -50 lust
lovedownmore = -200 lust
Ho to use that mod?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ho to use that mod?
Merge the mods folders with the 2.5.2 version of the game from the opening post, just like you would...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to play for a bit for it to appear, but when it does you enter the codes (note the code to turn it on)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Artha

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
how can you put Yandere mode in chat in 3. vr APK, it's not translate yet. Is there require lust ?
Thank

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can you put Yandere mode in chat in 3. vr APK, it's not translate yet. Is there require lust ?
There's no mods for 3.0.X yet, the translation patch itself isn't finished yet. If you want mods you need to play the 2.5.2 version, assuming the base port Himiko-S used was the modded game. Yandere mode has a high intimacy requirement.

Reactions: Hstrike and kien121

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So what new guys about the game Don't really pay attention honestly I hear there was a new version of teaching feeling

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So what new guys about the game...
The change log is back here. Big coding changes and a Tyrano upgrade. Some odd little changes to the game, new UI and a new NPC that seems to only appear for a few seconds. And Sylvie can pick what she wants to wear from your set outfits in the closet by herself, if you want.

Edit - Oh and the game is 64Bit only now, although tfpatchguy's temporary patch changes that.

Last edited:

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So will these new version compatible with all the mod we have or not I hear some accessories and clothing were missing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So will these new version compatible with all the mod we have or not I hear some accessories and clothing were missing
Mods have to converted over to new versions, especially ones like this. Check that linked change log, some clothes were temporarily cut to make the release date Ray wanted. And custom clothes are completely removed now not just disabled.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes