VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So can you post newest version link
The raw 3.0.0 is in przemo's MEGA folder, there's also the update patch there or it's on . Run the game once as it has some set up to do. Have it in as few other folder as possible, and it can take awhile.

Install the update patch from the main menu.

There's no complete translation patch around. The temporary one from tfpatchguy is more complete, but you have to kind of downgrade the game for it. The things you need and instructions are in their . The one from przemo is in their folder or here, you install it like the old patch. Replace the game files.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
How to use 3.0 in joiplay I cannot. say it unsupported it weird because in 2.5.2 it can play using joiplay

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to use 3.0 in joiplay I cannot. say it unsupported it weird because in 2.5.2 it can play using joiplay
Again it was big a engine update, and maybe it can't do that first time setup on Android? If it's an Android device you want to play 3.0.22 on though use the port.

Mar 24, 2019
A little help, I'm testing the version with mods but the screen looks like this and it doesn't progress to anything, do I have to run the game in some specific way?
Also, when I unzipped the folder the winrar jumped an error, both in the version with mods and the version without mods of the same, it did not locate X files.
Both versions appear to me Loading TyranoScrips and they stay at that.

1611601994151.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also, when I unzipped the folder the winrar jumped an error...
Extracting the 7z files with WinRAR usually does do all of that. Use instead, or get the modded game I compressed as a basic zip back here. Alternatively you can make a copy of the game with tfpatchguy's things.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Usually you look in the opening post, but right now it is a little more complicated here. Get the 3.0.0 game and the 3.0.22 update from przemo's MEGA folder. But the translation patch, and 32Bit executable from , it's not complete but does have have the decensor.

The first time you run the game it has some setting up to do. I would have the game on the desktop, and expect it to take a while. Instructions are in the info.txt file in the MEGA folder with the translation patch.
Is there ones for PC and has English Trans?

and I heard there's a 3.0.22 is that the latest ones where bugs are fixed?

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.
Do You have something available for PC too?

Exortin

Jan 14, 2021
When I tried to cause a error with the Electron port a while ago, as I remembered getting myself it was from not putting the data folder in the right place. The game, patch and mods should all have data folders which should be combined.

Don't think there's any video, but tfpatchguy has text instructions for everything. Install their patch and any of their mods to the raw game, then use that data folder with the Election port. Then the Android part.

Edit - Fixed port right below to try.
So I've downloaded the raw from prezmo(?)'s mega and I've downloaded the electron file from the tfpatch i chose the windows 64bit, and the transfix Modded. Then what do i need more? And which file do i need to put in the tyranoplayer folder?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I've downloaded the raw from prezmo...
There's a Android port for the modded 2.5.2 now, as well as the 3.0.11 version. Sound's like your planing to mix prezmo's and tfpatchguy's things that doesn't usually work, you only want the raw game from prezmo.

You get instructions with tfpatchguy's Android player...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure how long it'll stay up but...

TyranoPlayer folder -

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Which One should I download and What are the Steps?
Check of those linked posts from the quote they both have the links and instructions. Maybe this one as there's more instructions there, but as they both say there are instructions the MEGA folder with the patch.

That TyranoPlayer download isn't 3.0.X or for PC.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a question, are there voice mods and to perform extra actions in intercourse with Sylvie?
There's a voice mod for the game currently in the opening post here, tfpatchguy has their own one. There's no extra actions mod. There was one that change the fingering to anal fingering, but it doesn't line up properly any more.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
I have a question, are there voice mods and to perform extra actions in intercourse with Sylvie?
Tfpatchguy's is way better.He fixed alot of what i had no clue of what i was doing.plus his custom clothes mod has a butt load of new clothes.go to przemo's mega for og game than get the 1,2,3,4&custom clothes from tfpatch's mega.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes