VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This whole page is so confusing
RoundaboutMage200's comment just got moved from a pretty old thread in a different forum section, the rest of it is way back on page 302. Otherwise it's mostly about playing the game on Android, mods and the latest version of the game.

Edit - And now we have a nice new page.

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Check of those linked posts from the quote they both have the links and instructions. Maybe this one as there's more instructions there, but as they both say there are instructions the MEGA folder with the patch.

That TyranoPlayer download isn't 3.0.X or for PC.
Done! Thanks for Uploading them I have been dying to get new updates from the game. But I have a Question there are many files that are missing files and I had only downloaded a Patch there seems to be a missing file from getting her to wear a band-aid and when I try to press the button below the save.

Is it full or there are a few files missing? I'm alright with it either way I just miss the game xD.

Reactions: torposn

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it full or there are a few files missing?
It is only meant to be a temporary patch, but I've never gotten any missing file error messages from it. You need more than a patch though. The game update patch from przemo's folder or , 32Bit downgrade and then their actual patch file.

The update patch is installed in-game, the downgrade by replacing files just like the old patch. And the translation patch in-game again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lil Caster

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I haven't been able to go to the city in the evening alone, the only options I get are bring sylvie along to eat or 'i changed my mind' - do i just need to take her out for all the eating options first?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I haven't been able to go to the city in the evening alone...
You do need to play a bit to be able to go alone, but don't go out late unless you want to go to the night shop. To get to the night shop (in 2.5.2 at least) Sylvie needs to be at one hundred and twenty lust, and it needs to be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Ahh, looks like I was missing the lust breakpoint, didn't realize there was raw number requirements since most of the guides don't mention that. Thanks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

DeliriousDelinquent

Sep 20, 2020
is there a txt file somehwere that explains how the mods work (that is in english)? read that there are some cool additions that the mods give but cant figure out how to use em, and i really dont wanna go through 376 pages of comments to find the one comment that explains some stuff. also is there a version 3 coming any time soon (on this page)? i heard that there is one but havent seen it anywhere.

Tahaelhour1

Sep 6, 2019
is there a 3.0 version for pc, or is it just android? in that case what's the difference between them, i'm really confused.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What version is this mod for for 2.5.2 ?, And another question if I apply this mod, the other mods are lost?
The voice mod here works with przemo's 2.5.2 transfix, both modded and unmodded I think. None of the other mods should get lost from installing it.

Patches and mods from tfpatchguy shouldn't be mixed with przemo's, so that one needs a completely clean game for it and their other things.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
The voice mod here works with przemo's 2.5.2 transfix, both modded and unmodded I think. None of the other mods should get lost from installing it.

Patches and mods from tfpatchguy shouldn't be mixed with przemo's, so that one needs a completely clean game for it and their other things.
Well the android port of 2.5.2 in which it is based on przemo or tfpatchguy, can you clarify that question ??, I want to add this voice mod.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes