VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Update the patch and mod pack, the door scene has a memory now and the hint to go with it. There's also the readme text file from the MEGA folder back here with how to trigger everything. Or here's the section for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure it was specifically for that but there was a update a week or so ago to fix some SFX bug, and now I look one today.

Is the door scene in 2.5.2 or 3.0.X?

Jun 9, 2020
hello to everyone, i've noticed there was a new uptade but i wanna keep the 2.5.2 version tho. Lately, it stopped working. I'm using Joiplay (android 11), what should i do? i was thinking of saving the save file "teachingfeeling_tyrano_data.sav" and deleting and re-installing everything.. Will that work? or maybe there's another way? Thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: CorruptKing
Jun 9, 2020
The (with mod) version has the mods installed, check the spoiler from that post you linked for things stat requirements. If you want a little more play 3.0.22 with tfpatchguy's patch and mod pack instead.

Installing mods was pretty much swapping files, but you don't want to mix them from different sources or versions.

Hopefully it means most of 3.X will be kept, only the clothes mixing and maybe aspect ratio (if all the art is changed to actually match) of will be used in the next proper update. But with the locked twitter no idea.
tysm but is it possible to get an emulator like joiplay or tyrano since i got a lot of saved data in my recent play? or maybe there's a way to add my saved data on that apk..?

Mar 20, 2021
I think the linked ports have accessible save folders, it's mentioned in posts of older versions. But 2.5.2 saves will not work with the 3.0 version.
Android port works, but joiplay is more convenient, since you can mess with the game data. Like switching files with the custom clothes mod in 2.5.2 (when custom clothe for 3.0.22?!!?). Also, updating mod is easier, u just have to download from the mega folder and apply patch. While for android port, u have to download the whole game again.
Installation for joiplay might be a little bit complicated, but its worth it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Aferais27wuwue
Mar 20, 2021
tysm but is it possible to get an emulator like joiplay or tyrano since i got a lot of saved data in my recent play? or maybe there's a way to add my saved data on that apk..?
There's a (not great) screenshot in the 3.0.22 instructions, in the...
Ye i agree, its not so great

Jun 9, 2020
Ye, but i advise u to use the 3.0 ver, since its the medium for modders now
i wanna keep using the 2.5.2 version since i have a lot of saves.. but lately i've been stuck on the black screen again. I've tried to press "menu" and press "skip" three times but it doesnt seem to work.. I used to play a lot before, almost a year, never had that issue. Do i need to redownload everything again? if yes, can i have the tutorial for the 2.5.2 modded version for joiplay (not the apk)?

Mar 20, 2021
i wanna keep using the 2.5.2 version since i have a lot of saves.. but lately i've been stuck on the black screen again. I've tried to press "menu" and press "skip" three times but it doesnt seem to work.. I used to play a lot before, almost a year, never had that issue. Do i need to redownload everything again? if yes, can i have the tutorial for the 2.5.2 modded version for joiplay (not the apk)?
Weird, 2.5.2 is working fine for me

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes