VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If anybody would have the time to just point on the general differences with the modded and unmodded...
The modded version has a mod pack installed with fan made content. You probably want the 3.0.22 version here, what that mod pack has is listed here so you can decide if you want it or not (if you do there's a alternative link above).

Important note for 3.0 and up, you have to talk to Sylvie now as well as head pat.

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
ah, what a shame, that it is no longer in development.
you can point fingers, but it comes to mentality, in the end.
people'll always be a pain in the ass, so i guess the joy of the project was sapped.
Ray still makes nice art though, on pixiv. good shit.
last time i checked, anyways. hope they're still on there.

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
well fuck. they still haven't posted since november 2011. oh well.
according to comments, there have problems lately, and all art leading up to that last month is covered in "Please do not repost." looks like there are a fair few others games, potentially, although most text is in the images, and i can't translate that very easily.
i'll check their twitter.
(EDIT): Locked cause of pirates, of course. they really dislike pirating, huh? can't blame them, but still quite upsetting. don't want to give em anything.

Last edited:

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
When I input the save files, it showed saves and images to them, but I couldn't click on them and load. Any way to fix this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Different game versions and maybe different patch versions can stop saves working. But I just tried the 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 saves with the wrong versions to check how they didn't work, and both just wouldn't show up at all.

If your playing the 2.5.2 version currently in the open post use this save, with the extra XXX_ bit removed.

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Different game versions and maybe different patch versions can stop saves working. But I just tried the 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 saves with the wrong versions to check how they didn't work, and both just wouldn't show up at all.

If your playing the 2.5.2 version currently in the open post use this save, with the extra XXX_ bit removed.
Tried that, tried with both with modded and unmodded files from the top post, didn't show. It did show saves from an older version though. Is it possible that some of the previous saves from past versions are being recalled or something? It's a fresh download, but I don't know if maybe something floating in the temp files or whatever is pulling from all the versions or something.

Flawlessboltx

Oct 4, 2021
Is there a glitch where you can't go to the clothes store? Ive got it to where she favors me greatly but when I got to town I can only rest until the cafe opens up again, no option for clothes store ever

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes