VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
may i ask something? how many friendship and trust we need for sick event in 3.0.X ?
Rushing through everything, getting her clothes and pancakes, and alternating headpatting and chatting and answering everything correctly, Sylvie became ill on day 21 and had 53 Trust and 53 Friendship.

KKvZ

Feb 13, 2021
Rushing through everything, getting her clothes and pancakes, and alternating headpatting and chatting and answering everything correctly, Sylvie became ill on day 21 and had 53 Trust and 53 Friendship.
still bad end T-T

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wannever i click the attachment the site takes me here
You have to save link as, however you do that on Android. The file is being opened by the browser not saved.

Edit - Oh and fix the name, as being attached to a post adds numbers to the file name.

Last edited:

Kizuni

Dec 24, 2020
I'm using Joiplay on android, last time I rmb there an instruction that say press skip 3 time(or something like that) on the black screen on it will bring you to the main menu but now I tried again it still showing the black screen with with the little menu button.

Did I do the wrong way?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am getting constant errors of things that doesnt excist even though it excist like the standert clothing or the town
also i had the intimacy over 75 and i had a dead ending WTH.
its the modded version
how much do i need to have
on intimacy becausse i am not able to get the choice for nursing her
i dont know wy
i even have it over 100intimacy and yet i never get the choice of nursing her.
odd according the walkthrough page you only need 50Intimacy and yet i got 100intimacy
and i canot nurse her in the modded version which is lame
ok i think i know what the bug is whe need to go to restaurant whit her but that option never pops up in city

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the 3rd link is the lastest version ready to play? there are too many things to do that Idk what to do
Third link is for the completely untranslated test version, you want 3.0.22 from first link. All you have to do is download and (let the game) install the translation patch, and if you want them then the mod pack.

The translator and mod makers are sticking with 3.0.22 for now, 4β might end up being a waist of their time.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Third link is for the completely untranslated test version, you want 3.0.22 from first link. All you have to do is download and (let the game) install the translation patch, and if you want them then the mod pack.

The translator and mod makers are sticking with 3.0.22 for now, 4β might end up being a waist of their time.
so if I get it right I need this and this and thats about it right? 1.JPG 2.JPG

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes