VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
The very latest (non test) version of the game is here, with links and instructions for installing its translation patch and mod pack. Normally you'd want to look in a game threads opening post.
I checked the link but i'm not sure if i'll download it.
Reason is, i'm an android user and i saw the instructions and it says "32bit executable". Is this only for pc?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reason is, i'm an android user and i saw the instructions...
There's a Android port of 3.0.22 back here. Or there is tfpatchguy's Android Player in their 3.0.22 folder, you will need to use and patch up the game from the link for that though. The 32Bit executable was needed for the temporary translation patch, seems like it maybe doesn't any more but the mod pack still might.

Reactions: AlexKravis

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
There's a Android port of 3.0.22 back here. Or there is tfpatchguy's Android Player in their 3.0.22 folder, you will need to use and patch up the game from the link for that though. The 32Bit executable was needed for the temporary translation patch, seems like it maybe doesn't any more but the mod pack still might.
thank you!
i'll let you know if i have some problems encountering it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

CrashCoop9

Sep 19, 2021
when I try playing the modded version I get a loading TyranoScript error I tried to fix this on my own but now I need help.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone share a full save file or is there a way to cheat all the costumes and items?
Saves are linked to back here. There are cheats, tfpatchguy's is the only one with a costume one though. Do not install tfpatchguy's patch to the prepatched games from the opening post.
okay I'm sorry but how do you shorten the file name
Left cllick the 7z file, click on rename and delete a bit of the very long name.

LordHelix87

Jun 3, 2020
Got an annoying bug:
Every now and then after advancing dialogue, the next line never shows up and everything stops being interactable, including the settings icon. the only way to fix it i've found is to just close and re-open the game, but if i forgot to save, it's really annoying.
any idea what's happening?
this happened for me on both the normal and modded versions.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Any translated APK? Also, what's the difference on molested and not molested, gameplay wise?

LordHelix87

Jun 3, 2020
Odd bugs can happen from extraction or forcing the game resolution higher, look back here.
Think i found what was wrong: game was in a folder that auto saves to onedrive, and the saves were constantly being updated to there as well as on my pc, so that probably messed it up enough to randomly crash. just pausing the auto sync for a few hours seems to work. Thanks anyway

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
i have some disappointment about new update
i expected it will has some new lewd outfit or add some anal sex in a game
but 100% i give 85% . its a good one.
if it add new outfit and anal sex .
im sure for helping you buy it in stream.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
i have some disappointment about new update
i expected it will has some new lewd outfit or add some anal sex in a game
but 100% i give 85% . its a good one.
if it add new outfit and anal sex .
im sure for helping you buy it in stream.
To be fair, anal sex would probably kill Sylvie

Reactions: todzeit
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes