VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I've been reading a bit through the thread....

Is there a guide for a dumbfuck like me on how to install the latest version?
I downloaded the latest molested version from the OP, but there seems to be mods and a version 3.0.xx.

Any insight would be appreciated.
molested version what the different beside the mod just me want to know.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
sorry to mention it again but when the masturbation scene is finished the sound is still there even when i apply the patch, is it because of the mods?, or am i applying the patch in the wrong steps because i have been doing apply fix then mods

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
molested version what the different beside the mod just me want to know.
That's just what the uploader decided to call the game with the mod pack already installed.
...or am i applying the patch in the wrong steps because i have been doing apply fix then mods
Newer guide for 3.0.22 here. If your starting from scratch then I would install the update patch then 32Bit executable, or use the copy in that post with it already done. Then the translation patch followed by mods, if you want them.

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
Deleting TeechingFeeling_sf.sav will hopefully fix it, it's just the save for the settings. If not check the quote in that linked post for some other ideas.
thanks man, i did help with the infinite loading thing, but now there is a white screen right after the thing that says " Freakling Charming " sometimes can get to the main menu, but it goes white anyway and i can't interact with it, probably something to do with 3.0.22 that i forgot to mention i'm playing, also i'm using the mods i got from this thread.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Oct 12, 2019
How do i unlock scene with the clothes shop owner?Im playing the mod version in this website and i did everything i could with Sylvie(except the last memorie).Someone help me pls

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys where do you put the modpack.tpatch file for the mods in ver 3.0.22 ? I put it in the same place with the patch file and exe file but i don't see the mod button in the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I put it in the same place with the patch file and exe file but i don't see the mod button in the game
Same way you (first) install the translation, put the file in the game folder with the exe and in game click...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems from a previous post like maybe the translation will work without the 32Bit executable, but not the mods. Long guide to get 3.0.22 running here, short guide with the game ready to patch here.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
Same way you (first) install the translation, put the file in the game folder with the exe and in game click...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems from a previous post like maybe the translation will work without the 32Bit executable, but not the mods. Long guide to get 3.0.22 running here, short guide with the game ready to patch here.
1646664116167.png The patch file work but i put the mod file like this it didn't work so im a bit confused

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes