VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Another question can i use the horny drugs to boost her lusts, im trying to unlock the 3rd kitchen sense, the 2nd,3rd of the forest, the oral as well. currently her lust is 333.
Gather some pink flowers from the forest use them when brew tea pick the highest amount 6 and let Sylvie drink it to boost her lust

Jul 12, 2021
Amongst the dozen hundred pages... what does version 3.0.22 offer compared to the one listed on the main page?
(specfics i mean, i know its better, but in what way i meant)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Last edited:

zandro69

Nov 15, 2021
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.
Apk is missing pls help

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've been reading a bit through the thread....

Is there a guide for a dumbfuck like me on how to install the latest version?
I downloaded the latest molested version from the OP, but there seems to be mods and a version 3.0.xx.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
a question, i'm trying to open the game to play, previously, when i donwloaded it, it worked fine with no issues, but now the game is just loading tyranoscript with a black screen forever, how do i fix this?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes