VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patch file work but i put the mod file like this it didn't work so im a bit confused
Should work exactly like the translation patch did, just downloaded it all again to triple check. If you use something like WinRAR or 7Zip you can open a .tpatch file and install it manually if apply patch refuses to work for some reason.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
okay 2 times downloaded but the mod file is still not working. and it's weird that the patch file is working tho. Can anyone post the whole 3.0.22 game with installed mod file and patch? Mine won't work at all :((((

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If the in game patcher is refusing to work open the .tpatch and try installing it like the old patches had to be. Find the games data folder, and move the one from the mod to the same folder. Let it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
yeah something is definitely wrong with my files. Did everything i could but it still refuse to work. Atp i have to if someone have the game file with already added translation patch and mods
If the in game patcher is refusing to work open the .tpatch and try installing it like the old patches had to be. Find the games data folder, and move the one from the mod to the same folder. Let it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
I just act nice to her. I mean, her stories of what she has survived that she tells you are fucked up. If you kind to her at all costs, she ends up getting better. Give her a normal meal. If she asks for something, say yes. Treat her like a friend and not property and it works out. I feel her death from her sickness is her giving up hope anyone is worth a shit. Pretty much suicide by the misfortune of being sick.

Also, R---ing her is honestly one of those options that exists but also makes you feel like shit in time. I hate that its an option.
Sweet soul, so is she but super sweet soul. Will cherish her, but danm im stuck. I guess i should give her pancakes on repeat, cause making her try cake didnt work, aswell gotten over 45 and been good to her. Well hopefully its sorts out.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
How do i nurse her im probably number 1 000 000 SHEEESH , like i have had her number go over 45, gave her pancake (gave even cake for mixup), bought her several clothes, patted her. Still she wants to fail me, like i want to nurse her, lowk brat. How do i help her, im good guy but chill. Want to cherish her and make her live, how to nurse?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Sweet soul, so is she but super sweet soul. Will cherish her, but danm im stuck. I guess i should give her pancakes on repeat, cause making her try cake didnt work, aswell gotten over 45 and been good to her. Well hopefully its sorts out.
Give her normal food. Pancakes/Headpats everyday and buying her new clothes. For that take the "go a different route" option. Let the Lady Dimestrscu clone fix her attire. Be nice at all costs.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ray's twitter is still locked, no idea what's on the tumblr and Pixiv seems to rarely get news. All are linked in the opening post. The latest version is still 3.0.22, and the test from January.

naecko

Dec 15, 2020
yo Blueknight can i ask for torrent version or mega of 4b beta, icant rely on workupload im too far away

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yo Blueknight can i ask for torrent version of 4b beta, icant rely on workupload im too far away
Never made a torrent. I got it from , maybe those will be better. Except for that mix and match clothing thing (and collection purposes) though I don't really think it's worth putting much effort in getting.

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
hello everyone!
i'm kinda new here but i played the game 2 days ago. not sure if it's really the right game(i mean if it's the official that i downloaded) tho. plz share the game to me so i can download it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...plz share the game to me so i can download it.
The very latest (non test) version of the game is here, with links and instructions for installing its translation patch and mod pack. Normally you'd want to look in a game threads opening post.

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
I don't think this is mentioned anywhere but tfpatchguy's mod has 2 main folder you need to download. Teaching Feelings 2.5.2 has the actual mods and 3.0.22 has the 32 bit executable. You NEED the 2.5.2 for any mods to work. Might need to update the OP with that info or at least update the install instructions. I lost half an hour of my life figuring this out.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Teaching Feelings 2.5.2 has the actual mods and 3.0.22 has the 32 bit executable.
Don't mix 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 (or tfpatchguy and przemo) things, guide linked right above or here for 3.0.22. It has it's own patch and collected mod pack in its MEGA folder.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did I finish the game? Because everything just seems to be the same thing over and over again.
Look in the memories section, if you've filled them and have all the clothes your probably done. If your playing a modded game though there's more that you don't have the numbers for.

Hints for all the memories are translated in that first link, and the guide for modded things in the second.

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes